Wells Fargo and OMS3 of Burlington are proud to announce a free, information only workshop targeted toward local area business owners that are looking to grow their business in a down economy. The workshop will be held on Wednesday, May 15th starting at 7:30 a.m. at the Wells Fargo Bank located at 7600 West Hampton Avenue, Milwaukee, 53218.
Featured Speakers will include Joseph Alivo, Wells Fargo’s senior business relationship manager speaking on “Credit Basics – What Banks Look For” and Victoria Hargis, owner of OMS3 speaking on “4 Components to Increase Your Business.”
This free, informative workshop is designed to help business owners take their business to the next level in a down economy.
Schedule of events for the workshop:
7:30 a.m. to 8 a.m. – Registration and Open Networking.
8 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. – Presentation “4 Components to Increase Your Business.” by Victoria Hargis, owner of OMS3.
8:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. - Presentation “Credit Basics – What Banks Look For” by Joseph Alivo, senior business relationship manger for Wells Fargo Bank.
9 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. – Questions and Answers and Open Networking
As a thank you for attending the workshop, attendees will be entered into a drawing for a free gift from OMS3.
Seating is limited, so early registration is encouraged.
For further information and to make reservations, Please contact Joseph Alivo, senior business relationship manager for Wells Fargo at (414) 224-7186 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- College seeking third-party comments for HLC accreditation
- You are invited to Esprit Poms' Pizzeria Piccola fundraiser - December 28th, 2014, 4-9pm
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS