Wells Fargo and OMS3 of Burlington are proud to announce a free, information only workshop targeted toward local area business owners that are looking to grow their business in a down economy. The workshop will be held on Wednesday, May 15th starting at 7:30 a.m. at the Wells Fargo Bank located at 7600 West Hampton Avenue, Milwaukee, 53218.
Featured Speakers will include Joseph Alivo, Wells Fargo’s senior business relationship manager speaking on “Credit Basics – What Banks Look For” and Victoria Hargis, owner of OMS3 speaking on “4 Components to Increase Your Business.”
This free, informative workshop is designed to help business owners take their business to the next level in a down economy.
Schedule of events for the workshop:
7:30 a.m. to 8 a.m. – Registration and Open Networking.
8 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. – Presentation “4 Components to Increase Your Business.” by Victoria Hargis, owner of OMS3.
8:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. - Presentation “Credit Basics – What Banks Look For” by Joseph Alivo, senior business relationship manger for Wells Fargo Bank.
9 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. – Questions and Answers and Open Networking
As a thank you for attending the workshop, attendees will be entered into a drawing for a free gift from OMS3.
Seating is limited, so early registration is encouraged.
For further information and to make reservations, Please contact Joseph Alivo, senior business relationship manager for Wells Fargo at (414) 224-7186 or email@example.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- Alicia, My Story
- 29th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Holy Week Celebration Services at Trinity UCC
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council