The Milwaukee chapter of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (Milwaukee/NARI), the area’s leading home improvement and remodeling industry resource for more than 51 years, will sponsor a free panel discussion on “Details Make the Difference – Ways to Enhance the Remodeled Space.”
The event will be held Wed., May 15, in the Ron Ziglinski, CR Education Center in the Milwaukee/NARI office, 11815 W. Dearbourn Ave., Wauwatosa, from 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. It will include a question and answer session.
The following Milwaukee/NARI members will be part of the panel:
• Betsy Hoke CR, Sturgeon Interiors, Ltd., Milwaukee, Wis.
• John Nehmey, CR, Nehmey Construction, Inc., Oak Creek, Wis.
• David Pekel, MCR, UDCP, CAPS, Pekel Construction & Remodeling, Wauwatosa, Wis.
• Susan Scifo, CR, ServiceMaster Recovery Services, New Berlin, Wis.
The panel discussion will provide information on the details that can be added into a remodeling project, whether inside or out, that can personalize the project for the homeowner, having it best fit their style. Details to be discussed will include…
• Fixtures – light and plumbing
• Tile – backsplash
• Furniture and Accessories
• Paint and other wall amenities
In addition to a variety of Milwaukee/NARI resource materials, including the 2013 Membership Directory, all attendees will receive a pair of tickets for the 14th annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes, to be held Sat., May 18 – Sun., May 19. Light refreshments will be served.
Space is limited, and reservations are required. Call the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council office at 414-771-4071 to reserve your space or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council was chartered in July 1961, as a Chapter of the National Home Improvement Council. In May of 1982, the National Home Improvement Council merged with the National Remodelers Association to form NARI – the National Association of the Remodeling Industry. With over 750 members, the Milwaukee Chapter is the largest in the nation.
The Council’s goals of encouraging ethical conduct, sound business practices, and professionalism in the remodeling industry have led to the growth of the remodeling industry nationwide and made NARI a recognized authority in that industry.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Why You Should Care About National Consumer Protection Week
- Gehl Foods, Inc. Awarded the 2014 Quality and Service Award from Dot Foods
- Alverno Presents Joe Westerlund’s Grandma Sparrow & His Piddletractor Orchestra
- Blarney Run/Walk returns to Hoyt Park March 14
- Science Café series to be held at Milwaukee Public Library
- Local Residents Participate in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Hoopla at the Library
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!