Waterstone Mortgage Corporation welcomed friends, business partners, and community members to the grand opening of its West Allis location last week.
On Thursday, April 18th, members of the real estate, mortgage and local communities came together to celebrate the grand opening of the company’s newest location at 10101 W. Greenfield Avenue. The event featured a ribbon cutting ceremony with West Allis Mayor Dan Devine, food and wine from Indulge Milwaukee, and an iPad mini giveaway.
Those attending the event also had the opportunity to get to know the Waterstone Mortgage team. The West Allis team is led by Sales Manager Julie Zielinski, who was promoted to her new role after being with the company for 10 years as a top producing loan originator.
"We are thrilled with the turnout at our grand opening and consider the event a tremendous success. We hope that our new, more centralized location in West Allis will allow us to assist a multitude of homeowners, not only in West Allis and Milwaukee, but also in Greenfield, Whitefish Bay, Franklin and other surrounding areas,” said Zielinski.
Waterstone Mortgage is eager to assist current and future homeowners with their home financing needs. The company offers a broad range of products for purchases and refinances, including FHA, VA, WHEDA, USDA, and Conventional loans, Jumbo products, and HARP refinances for underwater homeowners.
To learn more about Waterstone Mortgage, apply online, or learn more about Julie Zielinski, visit www.JulieZielinski.com.
About Waterstone Mortgage Corporation:
Waterstone Mortgage Corporation is an innovative, strong, and secure mortgage lending company that has maintained a reputation for exceptional service and competitive mortgage financing. Since its inception in 2000, Waterstone Mortgage has grown to one of the largest mortgage lenders in the country with more than 600 employees in 11 states.
In 2013, the Business Journal of Milwaukee ranked Waterstone Mortgage as southeastern Wisconsin’s largest mortgage lender for the fourth year in a row with more than $1.8 billion in annual origination volume. Headquartered in Pewaukee, Wisconsin, Waterstone Mortgage is a wholly owned subsidiary of WaterStone Bank SSB (NASDAQ: WSBF) with assets of more than $1.6 billion.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- Support the Arts at Spring Westside Artwalk
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $158,000 to combat sex trafficking among youth
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Status as NABCAP Premier Advisors
- COMEDY, COMEDY, AND MO’ COMEDY!
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens
- Free Drum Clinic with The Common Thread Clinic Tour, Tuesday, April 22