Join us for a wellness fair showcasking a variety of health and wellness exhibitors including chiropractice care, massage and physical therapy, fitness and nutrition. Exhibitors include the Alzheimer's Association, YMCA, HealthReach and many more.
The event will take place from 8 a.m. until 12 p.m. on Wendnesday in the Lippold Faith and Education Center and Luther Manor.
Luther Manor is located at 4545 N. 92nd St., Wauwatosa. Enter the Luther Manor community at the North Drive and follow the signage.
Call (414) 464-3880 for more information about the event or to set up a private tour of Luther Manor.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Blarney Run/Walk returns to Hoyt Park March 14
- Science Café series to be held at Milwaukee Public Library
- Local Residents Participate in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Hoopla at the Library
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series