Join us for a wellness fair showcasking a variety of health and wellness exhibitors including chiropractice care, massage and physical therapy, fitness and nutrition. Exhibitors include the Alzheimer's Association, YMCA, HealthReach and many more.
The event will take place from 8 a.m. until 12 p.m. on Wendnesday in the Lippold Faith and Education Center and Luther Manor.
Luther Manor is located at 4545 N. 92nd St., Wauwatosa. Enter the Luther Manor community at the North Drive and follow the signage.
Call (414) 464-3880 for more information about the event or to set up a private tour of Luther Manor.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Corporate Chair Massage Program - It's Essential!
- Halloween Safety Tips
- Dr. Kiran K. Turaga named Sharon K. Wadina Endowed Professor in Sarcoma Research
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: October schedule
- Happy 10th Anniversary Hart Park Square!
- MCW announces Critical Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Fellowship Program
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $250,000 to assess health impact of Eau Claire community planning
- Seniors can learn tips for downsizing in free presentation Oct. 6
- MCW awarded $2.7 million grant to advance the understanding and measurement of outcomes in children with chronic disease