Waterstone Mortgage Corporation is pleased to announce that over 100 attendees were present in Milwaukee for its second-annual spring conference.
During the “Accelerate: Moving Toward a New Horizon” conference on April 6-8, mortgage processors and loan partners from across the county came together this week at the Milwaukee Hilton to network and gain insight on how to continue excelling in their roles. At the conference, Waterstone Mortgage executives and management provided them with industry and department updates, as well as helpful tips and tools to assist them in streamlining their workload.
Attendees participated in a variety of social events while at the conference, including a hilarious performance by improvisational comedy group Comedy Sportz. In addition to social events, attendees were also treated to an inspiring presentation by motivational speaker Laurie Guest from Solutions are Brewing.
“We are thrilled with the engagement we saw during this conference, and consider it a tremendous success,” said Eric Egenhoefer, President and CEO of Waterstone Mortgage. “This conference was beneficial not only to our mortgage processors and loan partners, but also to our company and our customers. With the knowledge they received during the conference, we are confident that those who attended will be able to take their roles to the next level and continue to provide superior levels of customer service.”
To learn more about Waterstone Mortgage, and to apply online, visit www.WaterstoneMortgage.com.
About Waterstone Mortgage Corporation:
Waterstone Mortgage Corporation is an innovative, strong, and secure mortgage lending company that has maintained a reputation for exceptional service and competitive mortgage financing. Since its inception in 2000, Waterstone Mortgage has grown to one of the largest mortgage lenders in the country with more than 600 employees in 11 states.
In 2013, the Business Journal of Milwaukee ranked Waterstone Mortgage as southeastern Wisconsin’s largest mortgage lender for the fourth year in a row with more than $1.8 billion in annual origination volume. Headquartered in Pewaukee, Wisconsin, Waterstone Mortgage is a wholly owned subsidiary of WaterStone Bank SSB (NASDAQ: WSBF) with assets of more than $1.6 billion.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Card Skimming: Can it Happen to You?
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Callen Designer Suggests Modifications That Benefit People of All Ages
- Stan’s Fit For Your Feet Promotes Sajdak and Names Kim Marketing Coordinator
- On Course for a Cure: Golfers tee off for digestive disease research
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces 2015 Fall Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Free Homeowner
- Menomonee Falls Resident Elected to National Pharmacy Board, Receives National Honor
- Karpinski Elected to National Pharmacy Board, Receives National Honor
- MCW researcher wins Imagine More Award for neuroscience research