Callen Construction, Inc., a full service remodeling company serving southeastern Wisconsin since 1986, announced that five of its installers recently received certification through InstallationMasters™.
The following three Callen employees recently completed the training program:
They join Thomas Grzybowski and Robert Pavlick of Callen who had previously earned the same certification in 2010.
Prompted by the Building Environment and Thermal Envelope Council (BETEC) through the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) and development by the American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA),
InstallationMasters is a nationwide training and certifications program for new construction and replacement installers of windows and exterior glass doors in residential and light commercial markets.
“The InstallationMasters training and certification program is an important and exciting tool being offered to installers of windows and doors all across the country,” said Tom Callen, Callen Construction owner. “We are proud of the five Callen staff members for successfully completing the training program.”
The program is specifically designed to help installers:
• Avoid costly callbacks
• Improve energy efficiency
• Work more efficiently, optimizing both time and energy
• Maximize product benefits for happier, more satisfied customers
Completion of the two-day program and successful passing of the test allows participants to earn the InstallationMasters Identification Card, which shows they are officially certified through the InstallationMasters Program.
The Callen showroom in Brookfield on 191st and Capitol Dr. features Infinity® Fiberglass replacement windows from Marvin, plus siding, windows, doors, and roofing, and Gutter Topper®. Callen’s Muskego showroom on 131st and Janesville Rd. contains a variety of samples, including full kitchen and bath displays featuring Kohler and Starmark Cabinetry products, countertops, as well as Infinity® Fiberglass replacement windows from Marvin. All products are backed by Callen’s lifetime Total Owner Protection Program.
In addition to being a Milwaukee/NARI member, Callen is a member of several home improvement and area associations, including the National Kitchen & Bath Association, the Metropolitan Builders Association Remodelers Council, Better Business Bureau, Angie’s List, the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce, the Brookfield Chamber of Commerce, and the Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce.
For more information or for a free in-home consultation, call Callen at 414-529-5509 or visit www.CallCallen.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Trinity UCC to Host Silent Auction Fundraiser for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Richmond School & Hillel Academy visit JA Finance Park
- Wesley A. Benbow named Senior Vice President for Finance and Administration and Chief Operating Officer of MCW
- Wauwatosa Resident, Local Project Honored with Industry Award
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC CELEBRATES 3 YEARS IN BUSINESS WITH OPEN HOUSE
- Exercise Caution When Purchasing Final Four Tickets
- Braille menus now offered by several Wauwatosa-area restaurants
- Memory, Vision and Obesity: 2015 Women in Science Series Scheduled
- MCW names new vice president and general counsel
- Wauwatosa HS Mens Lacrosse opens season with a 12-6 victory over Brookfield Lacrosse