Friday, April 26 from 5-9PM
Saturday, April 27 from 10AM-4PM
The Westside boasts an abundance of locally owned galleries featuring art from Milwaukee area artists, unique shops and boutiques offering art, fine crafts, clothing and accessories, and an array of restaurants, many serving up seasonal and local ingredients. We invite you to spend a few hours, stay for the day or the entire weekend and explore, discover and celebrate the arts on the Westside of Milwaukee!
The Spring Westside Artwalk takes place on Milwaukee's westside in the Washington Heights neighborhood on Vliet Street from 43rd to 60th Streets and North Avenue from 52nd to 53rd Street. This two day event is family friendly and offers a little something for a wide range of tastes and styles. Free parking is available along Vliet Street and North Avenue. Many of the participating businesses will be hosting receptions on Friday night with their featured artists.
Visit www.westvliet.com/artwalk/ for complete event information, an interactive brochure and a short preview video of Westside Artwalk.
Fuel your creativity during Spring Westside Artwalk by participating in some of the Make & Take Projects that are hosted by participating businesses!
Make a necklace or bracelet out of beads made from old magazines with Carla VanLieShout at Art & Soul Gallery (5706-08 W. Vliet) on Saturday from 11am-1pm. Free.
Make a pinwheel with Julie Paasch-Anderson on Saturday from 10:30am-2pm at the James Steeno Gallery (5700 W. Vliet). Free.
Make postcard size artworks with repurposed materials on Saturday with Rachel Winkley at The Salvaged Studio (1409 W.Vliet) on Saturday at 11am, 12:30pm & 2pm. $7 for 3 or $10 for 5.
Make Beads out of recycled paper with Clara Tracy at Four Corners of the World Fair Trade (5401 W. Vliet) on Friday from 5-8pm and Saturday from 10am-4pm. Free.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB to Hold Free Fall Shredding Events
- Travel Around the World at the 71st Annual Holiday Folk Fair International
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center's Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- St. Robert School Annual Rummage Sale October 3 and 4
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- HMGC designated to run Undiagnosed Disease Network sequencing center
- New parking lot kicks off $1 million in WAUMC capital improvements