We have all been shocked and devastated by the events at the Boston Marathon on Monday. People have been calling and asking how they can help and what can they do? Running specialty stores and their vendor partners have come up with a way to show your support for Boston.
Called simply "Runners For Boston", Performance Running Outfitters in Brookfield is hosting a run/walk on Monday 4/22 at 6:00pm to show our support for our friends and running family affected by the events at the Boston Marathon. We’ll be leading a 1.2 mile route so that the whole family can join in. Runners looking to go farther can do a couple of loops.
A t-shirt will be available at our store for $20.00 with 100% of the money going directly to, http://onefundboston.org/. The shirts will be available in the next few days. Will Enterprises has generously donated the printing to make this happen!
We are ONE running community coming together to support a community that is an iconic symbol of running in America and to the world - BOSTON.
Details for the event can be found on Performance Running Outfitters facebook page. facebook.com/performancerunning
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Corporate Chair Massage Program - It's Essential!
- Halloween Safety Tips
- Dr. Kiran K. Turaga named Sharon K. Wadina Endowed Professor in Sarcoma Research
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: October schedule
- Happy 10th Anniversary Hart Park Square!
- MCW announces Critical Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Fellowship Program
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $250,000 to assess health impact of Eau Claire community planning
- Seniors can learn tips for downsizing in free presentation Oct. 6
- MCW awarded $2.7 million grant to advance the understanding and measurement of outcomes in children with chronic disease