Seats Are Filling Quickly – Reserve Yours Today to Join in Celebration Honoring the Distinguished Citizen of the Year
The Wauwatosa Distinguished Citizen Award Council has named Debbie Dubinski as Wauwatosa’s 2012 Distinguished Citizen of the Year. Debbie, a resident of Wauwatosa for over 30 years, is being recognized for her volunteerism in our community.
The public recognition of the Distinguished Citizen Award will be at the Blue Mound Country Club at 5:30 P.M. on Wednesday, April 24, 2013. Make your reservation in person at the Wauwatosa City Clerk’s Office, 7725 W. North Avenue. Reservations are $40.00 per person payable to WDCAC. For more information visit the City Website, www.wauwatosa.net or call (414) 630 – 6943. Reservation deadline is April 15, 2013.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- Support the Arts at Spring Westside Artwalk
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $158,000 to combat sex trafficking among youth
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Status as NABCAP Premier Advisors
- COMEDY, COMEDY, AND MO’ COMEDY!
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens
- Free Drum Clinic with The Common Thread Clinic Tour, Tuesday, April 22