Seats Are Filling Quickly – Reserve Yours Today to Join in Celebration Honoring the Distinguished Citizen of the Year
The Wauwatosa Distinguished Citizen Award Council has named Debbie Dubinski as Wauwatosa’s 2012 Distinguished Citizen of the Year. Debbie, a resident of Wauwatosa for over 30 years, is being recognized for her volunteerism in our community.
The public recognition of the Distinguished Citizen Award will be at the Blue Mound Country Club at 5:30 P.M. on Wednesday, April 24, 2013. Make your reservation in person at the Wauwatosa City Clerk’s Office, 7725 W. North Avenue. Reservations are $40.00 per person payable to WDCAC. For more information visit the City Website, www.wauwatosa.net or call (414) 630 – 6943. Reservation deadline is April 15, 2013.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rock For Locks Benefit / Morgan's Ride For Alopecia
- Soothe your soul in Door County, WI - Blissfull yoga retreat with Soul On Yoga
- Spinal cord injury: what determines recovery?
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball Tryouts
- Alverno College Appoints Eileen Sherman Dean of Business
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show Announces Sponsors
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office
- "WEIRD ANIMALS" Come to Vacation Bible School