Seats Are Filling Quickly – Reserve Yours Today to Join in Celebration Honoring the Distinguished Citizen of the Year
The Wauwatosa Distinguished Citizen Award Council has named Debbie Dubinski as Wauwatosa’s 2012 Distinguished Citizen of the Year. Debbie, a resident of Wauwatosa for over 30 years, is being recognized for her volunteerism in our community.
The public recognition of the Distinguished Citizen Award will be at the Blue Mound Country Club at 5:30 P.M. on Wednesday, April 24, 2013. Make your reservation in person at the Wauwatosa City Clerk’s Office, 7725 W. North Avenue. Reservations are $40.00 per person payable to WDCAC. For more information visit the City Website, www.wauwatosa.net or call (414) 630 – 6943. Reservation deadline is April 15, 2013.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW researchers to study treatment reporting tools for breast cancer care
- Thanksgiving Day Worship Service
- Wordsworth Trust Curator to Speak at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Hart Park Fall Clean-up & Weed-out
- MCW enters new era of medical education
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Ensure a Positive Remodeling Experience in 6 Steps
- Medical physicist named 2014 Educator of the Year
- Does breast milk affect necrotizing enterocolitis?
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room