Seats Are Filling Quickly – Reserve Yours Today to Join in Celebration Honoring the Distinguished Citizen of the Year
The Wauwatosa Distinguished Citizen Award Council has named Debbie Dubinski as Wauwatosa’s 2012 Distinguished Citizen of the Year. Debbie, a resident of Wauwatosa for over 30 years, is being recognized for her volunteerism in our community.
The public recognition of the Distinguished Citizen Award will be at the Blue Mound Country Club at 5:30 P.M. on Wednesday, April 24, 2013. Make your reservation in person at the Wauwatosa City Clerk’s Office, 7725 W. North Avenue. Reservations are $40.00 per person payable to WDCAC. For more information visit the City Website, www.wauwatosa.net or call (414) 630 – 6943. Reservation deadline is April 15, 2013.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa West Orchestra Students Honored
- MCW researcher to study gene therapies for hemophilia
- Individuals Encouraged to Join Playworks Wisconsin 4th Annual Corporate Kickball Tournament
- Guitar Workshop Series Offered at White House of Music, Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You