Please join the Friends of Hart Park Foundation and the Milwaukee Riverkeepers for their Spring 2013 Menomonee River Clean-Up and Removal of Invasive Plants.
The Friends of Hart Park is a non-profit organization whose goal is to promote the preservation of Hart Park. Please visit our web site at www.ihartpark.com for further information about The Friends of Hart Park.
The event will take place Saturday, April 20th, 2013 from 9am- noon. We are looking for volunteers to help clean up the Menomonee River at Hart Park and remove invasive plants along the river.
We will meet inside the Muellner building at Hart Park at 9am.
We will be supplying bags. Please bring gloves, sheers, shovels and any supplies that you think will be beneficial for the clean-up and removal of invasive plants.
Please register for the event at the Milwaukee Riverkeeper’s web site http://www.mkeriverkeeper.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Player designs new logo for youth fastpitch league
- Summer School Program Comes Home to the Milwaukee Irish Fest Center
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Early Registration for Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC Ends May 1
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Milwaukee/NARI Says April Showers Don’t Have to Bring Foundation Leaks
- Parade Applications Now Available