Please join the Friends of Hart Park Foundation and the Milwaukee Riverkeepers for their Spring 2013 Menomonee River Clean-Up and Removal of Invasive Plants.
The Friends of Hart Park is a non-profit organization whose goal is to promote the preservation of Hart Park. Please visit our web site at www.ihartpark.com for further information about The Friends of Hart Park.
The event will take place Saturday, April 20th, 2013 from 9am- noon. We are looking for volunteers to help clean up the Menomonee River at Hart Park and remove invasive plants along the river.
We will meet inside the Muellner building at Hart Park at 9am.
We will be supplying bags. Please bring gloves, sheers, shovels and any supplies that you think will be beneficial for the clean-up and removal of invasive plants.
Please register for the event at the Milwaukee Riverkeeper’s web site http://www.mkeriverkeeper.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Tosa East HS Senior earns Eagle Scout Award
- Local Chiropractic Office Hosts Free Workshop on Kids Nutrition
- AromaTouch Technique at Authentic Birth Center & Wellness Collective
- 20th Annual Ridin’ to a Cure motorcycle rally to take place September 26 & 27
- Marquette researchers receive $1.85 million grant for neuroscience study