Please join the Friends of Hart Park Foundation and the Milwaukee Riverkeepers for their Spring 2013 Menomonee River Clean-Up and Removal of Invasive Plants.
The Friends of Hart Park is a non-profit organization whose goal is to promote the preservation of Hart Park. Please visit our web site at www.ihartpark.com for further information about The Friends of Hart Park.
The event will take place Saturday, April 20th, 2013 from 9am- noon. We are looking for volunteers to help clean up the Menomonee River at Hart Park and remove invasive plants along the river.
We will meet inside the Muellner building at Hart Park at 9am.
We will be supplying bags. Please bring gloves, sheers, shovels and any supplies that you think will be beneficial for the clean-up and removal of invasive plants.
Please register for the event at the Milwaukee Riverkeeper’s web site http://www.mkeriverkeeper.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde