Please join the Friends of Hart Park Foundation and the Milwaukee Riverkeepers for their Spring 2013 Menomonee River Clean-Up and Removal of Invasive Plants.
The Friends of Hart Park is a non-profit organization whose goal is to promote the preservation of Hart Park. Please visit our web site at www.ihartpark.com for further information about The Friends of Hart Park.
The event will take place Saturday, April 20th, 2013 from 9am- noon. We are looking for volunteers to help clean up the Menomonee River at Hart Park and remove invasive plants along the river.
We will meet inside the Muellner building at Hart Park at 9am.
We will be supplying bags. Please bring gloves, sheers, shovels and any supplies that you think will be beneficial for the clean-up and removal of invasive plants.
Please register for the event at the Milwaukee Riverkeeper’s web site http://www.mkeriverkeeper.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Wauwatosa West Dance Team wins Regionals
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award