Monte Carlo Night Fundraiser
Saturday, April 27th, 2013
St. Mary’s Visitation School
13000 Juneau Ave., Elm Grove, WI 53122
Be a winner at the 4th Annual Monte Carlo Night fundraiser for the Friends of Fairview South School and Team Up! with Families. Play Black Jack, Roulette, Texas Hold’em, and more for two great causes. Proceeds benefit individuals with disabilities. Appetizers, desserts, cash bar, auction items, and a chance at door prizes are included for the $25 ticket. Attendees should be 21 years or older for admittance. Contact Friends of Fairview South at 262-391-6963 for tickets or purchase tickets at the door. See www.teamupwithfamilies.org for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- Alicia, My Story
- 29th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Holy Week Celebration Services at Trinity UCC
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council