Monte Carlo Night Fundraiser
Saturday, April 27th, 2013
St. Mary’s Visitation School
13000 Juneau Ave., Elm Grove, WI 53122
Be a winner at the 4th Annual Monte Carlo Night fundraiser for the Friends of Fairview South School and Team Up! with Families. Play Black Jack, Roulette, Texas Hold’em, and more for two great causes. Proceeds benefit individuals with disabilities. Appetizers, desserts, cash bar, auction items, and a chance at door prizes are included for the $25 ticket. Attendees should be 21 years or older for admittance. Contact Friends of Fairview South at 262-391-6963 for tickets or purchase tickets at the door. See www.teamupwithfamilies.org for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park