Monte Carlo Night Fundraiser
Saturday, April 27th, 2013
St. Mary’s Visitation School
13000 Juneau Ave., Elm Grove, WI 53122
Be a winner at the 4th Annual Monte Carlo Night fundraiser for the Friends of Fairview South School and Team Up! with Families. Play Black Jack, Roulette, Texas Hold’em, and more for two great causes. Proceeds benefit individuals with disabilities. Appetizers, desserts, cash bar, auction items, and a chance at door prizes are included for the $25 ticket. Attendees should be 21 years or older for admittance. Contact Friends of Fairview South at 262-391-6963 for tickets or purchase tickets at the door. See www.teamupwithfamilies.org for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How light therapy heals wounds
- Holiday Happenings on Vliet Street!!
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- CIGARMKE - KNOW YOUR LEAF - PART 1
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Local Businesses in Three Communities Band Together to Fight Hunger, Support New Berlin Food Pantry
- Our TreASures … Our Heart
- Cardiovascular and cancer researcher elected Fellow of the American Heart Association
- Mini Book Sale December 8th
- Parenting: Love and Logic