Just Between Friends (JBF) has announced that its Milwaukee County Spring Consignment Sale will open Sunday, April 21, and run through Friday, April 26, inside the Wisconsin Expo Center at State Fair Park.
The sale will offer gently used and new children’s and junior clothing, maternity clothing, toys, strollers, car seats, shoes, DVDs, board and electronic games, books, children’s shoes, and much more.
Hours for the Milwaukee sale will be Sun., April 21, from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Mon. and Tues., April 22 and 23, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Wed., April 24, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Thurs., April 25, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.; and Fri., April 26, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Admission Sunday is $3 to benefit the charity, Check Up for Chicks, with no admission charge the other five days. In addition, the Thursday/Friday sales will have selected items at half price.
Melissa Monsoor, organizer of the Milwaukee sale, says JBF is the answer for moms looking to stretch their dollars. “Our JBF spring sale offers families an outstanding opportunity to fill their closets and toy boxes for the spring and summer seasons,” she said. “You can expect to find at our sales the latest Gymboree fashions, Little Tikes playground toys, other high interest toys and children’s electronics, kids’ clothes, as well as fashionable girls’ clothing from sizes 0-18. And, as a public service, leftover items will be donated to the A Place of Refuge charitable organization,” she added.
All items are inspected before the event for current fashion, stains, tears and inclusion of all parts. Items are organized like a children’s store, where everything is divided by gender, size, category, and brand name.
One final regional JBF spring consignment sale will be in Waukesha County, Thursday, May 2 through Sunday, May 5, at the Waukesha County Expo Center.
More information about the Just Between Friends’ sales can be found at: www.jbfsale.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Abby Thompson will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- St. Margaret Mary School to Donate 13,200 Pounds of Food
- Richard Kohlmann Named Beverage Manager at Western Racquet Club
- Area Students Perform in Miracle on 34th Street at Sunset Playhouse December 4th through December 31st
- Acclaimed actor Michael York to keynote amyloidosis event
- YOUNG WAUWATOSA RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Honors Barry Mandel With the “Building Milwaukee” Award
- Local Businesses Collect, Deliver More than 4,000 Pounds of Food to New Berlin Food Pantry
- TOP 10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN BUYING A HOME