Just Between Friends (JBF) has announced that its Milwaukee County Spring Consignment Sale will open Sunday, April 21, and run through Friday, April 26, inside the Wisconsin Expo Center at State Fair Park.
The sale will offer gently used and new children’s and junior clothing, maternity clothing, toys, strollers, car seats, shoes, DVDs, board and electronic games, books, children’s shoes, and much more.
Hours for the Milwaukee sale will be Sun., April 21, from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Mon. and Tues., April 22 and 23, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Wed., April 24, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Thurs., April 25, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.; and Fri., April 26, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Admission Sunday is $3 to benefit the charity, Check Up for Chicks, with no admission charge the other five days. In addition, the Thursday/Friday sales will have selected items at half price.
Melissa Monsoor, organizer of the Milwaukee sale, says JBF is the answer for moms looking to stretch their dollars. “Our JBF spring sale offers families an outstanding opportunity to fill their closets and toy boxes for the spring and summer seasons,” she said. “You can expect to find at our sales the latest Gymboree fashions, Little Tikes playground toys, other high interest toys and children’s electronics, kids’ clothes, as well as fashionable girls’ clothing from sizes 0-18. And, as a public service, leftover items will be donated to the A Place of Refuge charitable organization,” she added.
All items are inspected before the event for current fashion, stains, tears and inclusion of all parts. Items are organized like a children’s store, where everything is divided by gender, size, category, and brand name.
One final regional JBF spring consignment sale will be in Waukesha County, Thursday, May 2 through Sunday, May 5, at the Waukesha County Expo Center.
More information about the Just Between Friends’ sales can be found at: www.jbfsale.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Blarney Run/Walk returns to Hoyt Park March 14
- Science Café series to be held at Milwaukee Public Library
- Local Residents Participate in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Hoopla at the Library
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series