Maximized Living of Brookfield is hosting a special screening of the award winning documentary film: Escape Fire
Brookfield, WI – April 1, 2012 Maximized Living of Brookfield is hosting a special screening of the award winning documentary film: Escape Fire.
"A must see! An inconvenient truth for the healthcare debate."
Dr. Matt Frahm is hosting an open screening of the documentary Escape Fire: The Fight to Rescue American Healthcare. This film tackles one of the most pressing issues of our time: how can we save a badly broken healthcare system? This one-of-a-kind event will take place at the Mayfair Mall AMC Theater on Monday, April 22nd at 6:30pm
“The United States is less healthy than other wealthy countries despite spending significantly more money on health care, and this unsustainable” said Dr. Frahm. "The effects of healthy living have been proven, and if we can make healthier lifestyle choices, we can curb disease before it has a chance to strike. But, people need support and a healthcare system that leads them."
With this screening, Dr. Frahm will show how, like Escape Fire, Maximized Living is about saving the health of a nation. He will teach you how Maximized Living provides a one of a kind health care delivery system that helps build real health instead of fighting disease.
For more information about the documentary screening, visit www.mlbrookfield.eventbrite.com or call 262-439-9506.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Tosa East HS Senior earns Eagle Scout Award
- Local Chiropractic Office Hosts Free Workshop on Kids Nutrition
- AromaTouch Technique at Authentic Birth Center & Wellness Collective
- 20th Annual Ridin’ to a Cure motorcycle rally to take place September 26 & 27
- Marquette researchers receive $1.85 million grant for neuroscience study