Maximized Living of Brookfield is hosting a special screening of the award winning documentary film: Escape Fire
Brookfield, WI – April 1, 2012 Maximized Living of Brookfield is hosting a special screening of the award winning documentary film: Escape Fire.
"A must see! An inconvenient truth for the healthcare debate."
Dr. Matt Frahm is hosting an open screening of the documentary Escape Fire: The Fight to Rescue American Healthcare. This film tackles one of the most pressing issues of our time: how can we save a badly broken healthcare system? This one-of-a-kind event will take place at the Mayfair Mall AMC Theater on Monday, April 22nd at 6:30pm
“The United States is less healthy than other wealthy countries despite spending significantly more money on health care, and this unsustainable” said Dr. Frahm. "The effects of healthy living have been proven, and if we can make healthier lifestyle choices, we can curb disease before it has a chance to strike. But, people need support and a healthcare system that leads them."
With this screening, Dr. Frahm will show how, like Escape Fire, Maximized Living is about saving the health of a nation. He will teach you how Maximized Living provides a one of a kind health care delivery system that helps build real health instead of fighting disease.
For more information about the documentary screening, visit www.mlbrookfield.eventbrite.com or call 262-439-9506.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB to Hold Free Fall Shredding Events
- Travel Around the World at the 71st Annual Holiday Folk Fair International
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center's Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- St. Robert School Annual Rummage Sale October 3 and 4
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- HMGC designated to run Undiagnosed Disease Network sequencing center
- New parking lot kicks off $1 million in WAUMC capital improvements