Maximized Living of Brookfield is hosting a special screening of the award winning documentary film: Escape Fire
Brookfield, WI – April 1, 2012 Maximized Living of Brookfield is hosting a special screening of the award winning documentary film: Escape Fire.
"A must see! An inconvenient truth for the healthcare debate."
Dr. Matt Frahm is hosting an open screening of the documentary Escape Fire: The Fight to Rescue American Healthcare. This film tackles one of the most pressing issues of our time: how can we save a badly broken healthcare system? This one-of-a-kind event will take place at the Mayfair Mall AMC Theater on Monday, April 22nd at 6:30pm
“The United States is less healthy than other wealthy countries despite spending significantly more money on health care, and this unsustainable” said Dr. Frahm. "The effects of healthy living have been proven, and if we can make healthier lifestyle choices, we can curb disease before it has a chance to strike. But, people need support and a healthcare system that leads them."
With this screening, Dr. Frahm will show how, like Escape Fire, Maximized Living is about saving the health of a nation. He will teach you how Maximized Living provides a one of a kind health care delivery system that helps build real health instead of fighting disease.
For more information about the documentary screening, visit www.mlbrookfield.eventbrite.com or call 262-439-9506.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Player designs new logo for youth fastpitch league
- Summer School Program Comes Home to the Milwaukee Irish Fest Center
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Early Registration for Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC Ends May 1
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Milwaukee/NARI Says April Showers Don’t Have to Bring Foundation Leaks
- Parade Applications Now Available