Maximized Living of Brookfield is hosting a special screening of the award winning documentary film: Escape Fire
Brookfield, WI – April 1, 2012 Maximized Living of Brookfield is hosting a special screening of the award winning documentary film: Escape Fire.
"A must see! An inconvenient truth for the healthcare debate."
Dr. Matt Frahm is hosting an open screening of the documentary Escape Fire: The Fight to Rescue American Healthcare. This film tackles one of the most pressing issues of our time: how can we save a badly broken healthcare system? This one-of-a-kind event will take place at the Mayfair Mall AMC Theater on Monday, April 22nd at 6:30pm
“The United States is less healthy than other wealthy countries despite spending significantly more money on health care, and this unsustainable” said Dr. Frahm. "The effects of healthy living have been proven, and if we can make healthier lifestyle choices, we can curb disease before it has a chance to strike. But, people need support and a healthcare system that leads them."
With this screening, Dr. Frahm will show how, like Escape Fire, Maximized Living is about saving the health of a nation. He will teach you how Maximized Living provides a one of a kind health care delivery system that helps build real health instead of fighting disease.
For more information about the documentary screening, visit www.mlbrookfield.eventbrite.com or call 262-439-9506.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- Columbia St. Mary's Gateway Medical Clinic Unveils New CT Scanner
- MCW seeks participants for kidney research
- Artist and Display's Final Art Class