Mike Callies of Signs and Lines by Stretch installs light pole banners along 92nd and Blue Mound. Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin’s new advertising campaign kicks off today. Ads will run throughout the state on TV, radio, billboards, in newspapers and magazines, online and more. This campaign introduces the new Children’s tagline – “Kids deserve the best.” To see samples of the new ads, visit chw.org/ads2013.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Community Connects through Environmental Service
- Above the Town Present A Free Bluegrass Cabaret Concert
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Investigators to study link between brain injury and addiction
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- Hart Park River Clean-up