Mike Callies of Signs and Lines by Stretch installs light pole banners along 92nd and Blue Mound. Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin’s new advertising campaign kicks off today. Ads will run throughout the state on TV, radio, billboards, in newspapers and magazines, online and more. This campaign introduces the new Children’s tagline – “Kids deserve the best.” To see samples of the new ads, visit chw.org/ads2013.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC CELEBRATES 3 YEARS IN BUSINESS WITH OPEN HOUSE
- Exercise Caution When Purchasing Final Four Tickets
- Braille menus now offered by several Wauwatosa-area restaurants
- Memory, Vision and Obesity: 2015 Women in Science Series Scheduled
- MCW names new vice president and general counsel
- Wauwatosa HS Mens Lacrosse opens season with a 12-6 victory over Brookfield Lacrosse
- Potty Training Tips for Toddlers
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- Alicia, My Story