Both Junior and Senior Esprit Poms and Dance teams will conduct open tryouts for interested students who love to dance, compete, meet new friends, and have lots of fun!
Tryouts will start on Tuesday, April 9th at Washington Elementary School Gym, 2166 N. 68th St., Wauwatosa, 6-8:30pm.
Tryout packets for each team will be distributed on Tuesday, April 9th at Washington Elementary School Gym, and an overview of the season will be discussed. Interested students will learn basic pompon and dance team skills along with a tryout routine for their respective teams.
Esprit's Senior team is comprised of students entering 8th through 12th grades in the new school year. Senior team tryout practices will be conducted on Tuesday (4/9), and continue on Wednesday (4/10), and Thursday (4/11) at Washington Elementary School. Final evaluations and team selection will be conducted on Saturday (4/13), at Wauwatosa West High School's Cafeteria from 9am-11am.
Esprit's Junior team is comprised of students entering 5th through 8th grade in the new school year. Junior team tryout practices will be conducted on Tuesday (4/9) and continue on Thursday, (4/11) at Washington School, 6-8:30pm, with a review of the tryout routine, evaluations, and final team selection.
Both Esprit teams are competition poms & dance teams, and both compete in numerous exciting competitions throughout the season and attend Badgerette pompon camp during the summer! Esprit is more than just dance. Service and volunteerism are an important part of the team's philosophy (Wauwatosa Civic Celebration; MS Walk; Susan G. Komen Race for a Cure; and the Firefly Art Fair).
If you are passionate about dance and performance, this is a unique opportunity for YOU! Everyone is welcome to attend tryouts. We will teach you everything you need to know to tryout, and we hope to meet you there! To learn even more about Esprit, please visit our booster website at http://www.wauwatosaespritboosters.com/www.wauwatosaespritboosters.com/Home.html .
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th