Both Junior and Senior Esprit Poms and Dance teams will conduct open tryouts for interested students who love to dance, compete, meet new friends, and have lots of fun!
Tryouts will start on Tuesday, April 9th at Washington Elementary School Gym, 2166 N. 68th St., Wauwatosa, 6-8:30pm.
Tryout packets for each team will be distributed on Tuesday, April 9th at Washington Elementary School Gym, and an overview of the season will be discussed. Interested students will learn basic pompon and dance team skills along with a tryout routine for their respective teams.
Esprit's Senior team is comprised of students entering 8th through 12th grades in the new school year. Senior team tryout practices will be conducted on Tuesday (4/9), and continue on Wednesday (4/10), and Thursday (4/11) at Washington Elementary School. Final evaluations and team selection will be conducted on Saturday (4/13), at Wauwatosa West High School's Cafeteria from 9am-11am.
Esprit's Junior team is comprised of students entering 5th through 8th grade in the new school year. Junior team tryout practices will be conducted on Tuesday (4/9) and continue on Thursday, (4/11) at Washington School, 6-8:30pm, with a review of the tryout routine, evaluations, and final team selection.
Both Esprit teams are competition poms & dance teams, and both compete in numerous exciting competitions throughout the season and attend Badgerette pompon camp during the summer! Esprit is more than just dance. Service and volunteerism are an important part of the team's philosophy (Wauwatosa Civic Celebration; MS Walk; Susan G. Komen Race for a Cure; and the Firefly Art Fair).
If you are passionate about dance and performance, this is a unique opportunity for YOU! Everyone is welcome to attend tryouts. We will teach you everything you need to know to tryout, and we hope to meet you there! To learn even more about Esprit, please visit our booster website at http://www.wauwatosaespritboosters.com/www.wauwatosaespritboosters.com/Home.html .
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids
- Charity car wash to raise money for Mental health
- Community leaders celebrate 40 years of MACC Fund
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- Wauwatosa West students, teacher recognized for Stock Market Game Challenge
- Wauwatosa West High School Students Win National Financial Competition Again!