Urban Intersection, a group art show at the James Steeno Gallery located at 5700 W. Vliet Street in Milwaukee's Washington Heights neighborhood, opens this Friday, April 5th from 6-9pm. The show is a current visual exploration of urban landscape as a universal concept, demonstrated through diverse art mediums.
Featuring the works of Milwaukee area artists:
Sabina Diehr (photography)
Julie Passch-Anderson (jewelry-wire & mixed media)
Jenny Smith (linocut printmaking & screen print)
Steve Smith (photography)
Jessica Poor & Robert Hoffmann (mixed media)
James Steeno (watercolor)
Join the artists of Urban Intersection for the opening reception on Friday, April 5 from 6-9pm at the James Steeno Gallery. The show will be on display through April 20. The James Steeno Gallery is also open Saturdays from 11am-2pm.
Preview Urban Intersection at:
James Steeno Gallery
5700 W. Vliet Street
Milwaukee, WI 53208
Facebook: James Steeno Gallery
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Storytimes at Yo Mama! Frozen Yogurt and Goodies
- Win at the Wisconsin State Fair with a #SnapdragonSelfie!
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show to Feature Clothing, Home Improvement Products
- 24th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Fall Home & Remodeling Show Scheduled
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Rock For Locks Benefit / Morgan's Ride For Alopecia
- Soothe your soul in Door County, WI - Blissfull yoga retreat with Soul On Yoga
- Spinal cord injury: what determines recovery?