Urban Intersection, a group art show at the James Steeno Gallery located at 5700 W. Vliet Street in Milwaukee's Washington Heights neighborhood, opens this Friday, April 5th from 6-9pm. The show is a current visual exploration of urban landscape as a universal concept, demonstrated through diverse art mediums.
Featuring the works of Milwaukee area artists:
Sabina Diehr (photography)
Julie Passch-Anderson (jewelry-wire & mixed media)
Jenny Smith (linocut printmaking & screen print)
Steve Smith (photography)
Jessica Poor & Robert Hoffmann (mixed media)
James Steeno (watercolor)
Join the artists of Urban Intersection for the opening reception on Friday, April 5 from 6-9pm at the James Steeno Gallery. The show will be on display through April 20. The James Steeno Gallery is also open Saturdays from 11am-2pm.
Preview Urban Intersection at:
James Steeno Gallery
5700 W. Vliet Street
Milwaukee, WI 53208
Facebook: James Steeno Gallery
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Chicago Bus Trip Planned
- Early detection of Alzheimer’s disease
- CigarMKE Event on Nov. 8
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Wauwatosa Actor in Acacia Theatre’s Humorous “Fish Eyes"
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- MCW researcher to develop methods to optimize virtual tools for nasal surgery
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Massachusetts Book Artist To Speak at UWM Oct. 21