Urban Intersection, a group art show at the James Steeno Gallery located at 5700 W. Vliet Street in Milwaukee's Washington Heights neighborhood, opens this Friday, April 5th from 6-9pm. The show is a current visual exploration of urban landscape as a universal concept, demonstrated through diverse art mediums.
Featuring the works of Milwaukee area artists:
Sabina Diehr (photography)
Julie Passch-Anderson (jewelry-wire & mixed media)
Jenny Smith (linocut printmaking & screen print)
Steve Smith (photography)
Jessica Poor & Robert Hoffmann (mixed media)
James Steeno (watercolor)
Join the artists of Urban Intersection for the opening reception on Friday, April 5 from 6-9pm at the James Steeno Gallery. The show will be on display through April 20. The James Steeno Gallery is also open Saturdays from 11am-2pm.
Preview Urban Intersection at:
James Steeno Gallery
5700 W. Vliet Street
Milwaukee, WI 53208
Facebook: James Steeno Gallery
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Wauwatosa West Dance Team wins Regionals
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award