Urban Intersection, a group art show at the James Steeno Gallery located at 5700 W. Vliet Street in Milwaukee's Washington Heights neighborhood, opens this Friday, April 5th from 6-9pm. The show is a current visual exploration of urban landscape as a universal concept, demonstrated through diverse art mediums.
Featuring the works of Milwaukee area artists:
Sabina Diehr (photography)
Julie Passch-Anderson (jewelry-wire & mixed media)
Jenny Smith (linocut printmaking & screen print)
Steve Smith (photography)
Jessica Poor & Robert Hoffmann (mixed media)
James Steeno (watercolor)
Join the artists of Urban Intersection for the opening reception on Friday, April 5 from 6-9pm at the James Steeno Gallery. The show will be on display through April 20. The James Steeno Gallery is also open Saturdays from 11am-2pm.
Preview Urban Intersection at:
James Steeno Gallery
5700 W. Vliet Street
Milwaukee, WI 53208
Facebook: James Steeno Gallery
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Corporate Chair Massage Program - It's Essential!
- Halloween Safety Tips
- Dr. Kiran K. Turaga named Sharon K. Wadina Endowed Professor in Sarcoma Research
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: October schedule
- Happy 10th Anniversary Hart Park Square!
- MCW announces Critical Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Fellowship Program
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $250,000 to assess health impact of Eau Claire community planning
- Seniors can learn tips for downsizing in free presentation Oct. 6
- MCW awarded $2.7 million grant to advance the understanding and measurement of outcomes in children with chronic disease