Milwaukee Handbell Ensemble (Wauwatosa's Linda Carlson is a member) will be having their annual Spring concert, An Evening of Celebration, on Friday, May 10th at 7:30 PM. The concert will be at Concordia University at 12800 North Lake Shore Drive in Mequon in the chapel. Tickets are available from any MHE member or at the door. Adults are $10, Seniors/college students are $8 and children under 18 are $5.
If you went to the Doc Severinsen Pops concert in December you heard us play our bells! Please consider coming to this great concert featuring many musicians, in addition to handbells. You will not be disappointed!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- National Farmer's Market Week!!!
- C.H. Coakley Successfully Moves Another Milwaukee Company
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Disney World
- Storytimes at Yo Mama! Frozen Yogurt and Goodies
- Win at the Wisconsin State Fair with a #SnapdragonSelfie!
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show to Feature Clothing, Home Improvement Products
- 24th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Fall Home & Remodeling Show Scheduled
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night