Milwaukee Handbell Ensemble (Wauwatosa's Linda Carlson is a member) will be having their annual Spring concert, An Evening of Celebration, on Friday, May 10th at 7:30 PM. The concert will be at Concordia University at 12800 North Lake Shore Drive in Mequon in the chapel. Tickets are available from any MHE member or at the door. Adults are $10, Seniors/college students are $8 and children under 18 are $5.
If you went to the Doc Severinsen Pops concert in December you heard us play our bells! Please consider coming to this great concert featuring many musicians, in addition to handbells. You will not be disappointed!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Tosa East HS Senior earns Eagle Scout Award
- Local Chiropractic Office Hosts Free Workshop on Kids Nutrition
- AromaTouch Technique at Authentic Birth Center & Wellness Collective
- 20th Annual Ridin’ to a Cure motorcycle rally to take place September 26 & 27
- Marquette researchers receive $1.85 million grant for neuroscience study