Milwaukee Handbell Ensemble (Wauwatosa's Linda Carlson is a member) will be having their annual Spring concert, An Evening of Celebration, on Friday, May 10th at 7:30 PM. The concert will be at Concordia University at 12800 North Lake Shore Drive in Mequon in the chapel. Tickets are available from any MHE member or at the door. Adults are $10, Seniors/college students are $8 and children under 18 are $5.
If you went to the Doc Severinsen Pops concert in December you heard us play our bells! Please consider coming to this great concert featuring many musicians, in addition to handbells. You will not be disappointed!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Chicago Bus Trip Planned
- Early detection of Alzheimer’s disease
- CigarMKE Event on Nov. 8
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Wauwatosa Actor in Acacia Theatre’s Humorous “Fish Eyes"
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- MCW researcher to develop methods to optimize virtual tools for nasal surgery
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Massachusetts Book Artist To Speak at UWM Oct. 21