Milwaukee Handbell Ensemble (Wauwatosa's Linda Carlson is a member) will be having their annual Spring concert, An Evening of Celebration, on Friday, May 10th at 7:30 PM. The concert will be at Concordia University at 12800 North Lake Shore Drive in Mequon in the chapel. Tickets are available from any MHE member or at the door. Adults are $10, Seniors/college students are $8 and children under 18 are $5.
If you went to the Doc Severinsen Pops concert in December you heard us play our bells! Please consider coming to this great concert featuring many musicians, in addition to handbells. You will not be disappointed!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa ESPRIT POMS (Seniors) and ESPRIT POMS (Juniors) Earn First Place and Second Places Honors at Badger State Pom Competition in Madison, WI
- FREE Parent/Child YOGA at Authentic Birth Center • Wellness Collective
- Science Students Learn with Depth and Complexity
- St. Matthew's Lutheran Church to Present Christmas Concert
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Explain How Technology in Faucets and Showerheads Expand Consumer Options
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Edward Zapencki Continued to Collect Money From Businesses for Fun Maps He Didn’t Deliver
- WAUMC children, youth to share 'The Case of the Reluctant Innkeeper'
- Wauwatosa Distinguished Citizen 2013 – Nominations Being Accepted
- Dean Antczak Joins LifeWise Ingredients