Milwaukee Handbell Ensemble (Wauwatosa's Linda Carlson is a member) will be having their annual Spring concert, An Evening of Celebration, on Friday, May 10th at 7:30 PM. The concert will be at Concordia University at 12800 North Lake Shore Drive in Mequon in the chapel. Tickets are available from any MHE member or at the door. Adults are $10, Seniors/college students are $8 and children under 18 are $5.
If you went to the Doc Severinsen Pops concert in December you heard us play our bells! Please consider coming to this great concert featuring many musicians, in addition to handbells. You will not be disappointed!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde