Callen Construction, Inc., a full service remodeling company serving southeastern Wisconsin since 1986, will celebrate the official grand re-opening of its Home Exteriors by Callen showroom in the Sendik’s Towne Centre, 19115 W. Capitol Dr., Suite 102 (Next to North Star American Bistro) on Sat., May 4 – Sun., May 5.
The Home Exteriors by Callen showroom, which recently moved into a new location within Sendik’s Towne Centre, features a wide variety of Infinity® Fiberglass replacement windows from Marvin, entry and patio doors, along with siding and roofing displays. The showroom, open from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. on May 4, and 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. on May 5, will feature savings on Infinity® fiberglass replacement windows from Marvin, as well as savings on siding, roofing, and other home exterior products.
The following informational seminars conducted by Callen exterior product specialists will be held each day:
11:00 a.m.: “How to Design Your Exterior to Fit Your Lifestyle”
1:00 p.m.: “How Today’s Windows Solve Common Problems – Condensation, Wood Rot, Noise Control, Custom Shapes, and More”
11:00 a.m.: “How Today’s Windows Solve Common Problems – Condensation, Wood Rot, Noise Control, Custom Shapes, and More”
1:00 p.m.: “How to Design Your Exterior to Fit Your Lifestyle”
In addition, attendees will be able to enter to win prizes, including a flat screen TV, and complimentary refreshments will be provided. All visitors to the showroom during the weekend that discuss their exterior home improvement project with a Callen salesperson will receive a $15 BP gas gift card (limit one gift card per household).
For more information on the Home Exteriors by Callen showroom grand reopening event, call 262-790-5509 or e-mail christi.pryor@CallCallen.com.
Callen Construction is a member of several home improvement and area associations, including the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, the National Kitchen & Bath Association, the Metropolitan Builders Association Remodelers Council, Better Business Bureau, Angie’s List, the Brookfield Chamber of Commerce, the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce, and the Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce.
For more information or for a free in-home consultation, call Callen at 414-529-5509 or visit www.CallCallen.com.
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- BBB Names 2016 Business Ethics Winners
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016