Radiologist Tejaswini Deshmukh joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
Tejaswini Deshmukh, MD, has been appointed assistant professor of radiology (pediatric radiology) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, Greenfield and New Berlin.
Board certified in diagnostic radiology, Dr. Deshmukh specializes in pediatric radiography, fluoroscopy, ultrasonography and advanced neuroimaging.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Deshmukh completed an abdominal imaging fellowship at Washington University School of Medicine’s Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology in St. Louis. She also completed fellowships there in pediatric radiology in 2009 and in neuroradiology in 2011, as well as a one-year residency in nuclear medicine in 2010.
After earning her medical degree from Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College in Mumbai, India, in 1999, Dr. Deshmukh stayed on there to complete her residency in diagnostic radiology.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Zhenghao Wu, MD, Joins Columbia St. Mary’s Columbia West
- Tech Trends workshops continue on September 10, due to exceptional success
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce 58th Annual Meeting to be held on November 18, 2015
- ESPRIT POMS & DANCE TEAM Will Perform in DISNEY in 2016
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances