Radiologist Tejaswini Deshmukh joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
Tejaswini Deshmukh, MD, has been appointed assistant professor of radiology (pediatric radiology) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, Greenfield and New Berlin.
Board certified in diagnostic radiology, Dr. Deshmukh specializes in pediatric radiography, fluoroscopy, ultrasonography and advanced neuroimaging.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Deshmukh completed an abdominal imaging fellowship at Washington University School of Medicine’s Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology in St. Louis. She also completed fellowships there in pediatric radiology in 2009 and in neuroradiology in 2011, as well as a one-year residency in nuclear medicine in 2010.
After earning her medical degree from Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College in Mumbai, India, in 1999, Dr. Deshmukh stayed on there to complete her residency in diagnostic radiology.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Taylor J. Poehls, DC, CKTP named Top Chiropractor for second straight year in “Best of Milwaukee 2013”
- Loving Touch Infant Massage
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2014 Officers and Directors
- Suburpia in Wauwatosa,WI is OPEN!
- Klotz One of Four Finalists for the Gagliardi Trophy
- Medical Student Awarded Tylenol Future Care Scholarship
- Celebrate the Holiday Season with Trinity United Church of Christ
- C.H. Coakey Announces Promotion
- Enjoy Mount Hope's Candlelight Christmas Concert This Sunday
- Milwaukee Festival Brass