Radiologist Tejaswini Deshmukh joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
Tejaswini Deshmukh, MD, has been appointed assistant professor of radiology (pediatric radiology) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, Greenfield and New Berlin.
Board certified in diagnostic radiology, Dr. Deshmukh specializes in pediatric radiography, fluoroscopy, ultrasonography and advanced neuroimaging.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Deshmukh completed an abdominal imaging fellowship at Washington University School of Medicine’s Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology in St. Louis. She also completed fellowships there in pediatric radiology in 2009 and in neuroradiology in 2011, as well as a one-year residency in nuclear medicine in 2010.
After earning her medical degree from Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College in Mumbai, India, in 1999, Dr. Deshmukh stayed on there to complete her residency in diagnostic radiology.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Lutheran College announces plans for parking structure
- College announces plans for parking structure
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Support Milwaukee Mayor’s Walking Challenge
- Timely diagnosis of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia and thrombosis
- Milwaukee/NARI Reveals the Secret Ingredient of an Award-Winning Remodel
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges Rogers InHealth unveils new social media resources to help
- Stamp Show celebrates club's 125th year
- Up and Coming Website for Teen Moms
- CTSI funds ovarian cancer research