Radiologist Tejaswini Deshmukh joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
Tejaswini Deshmukh, MD, has been appointed assistant professor of radiology (pediatric radiology) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, Greenfield and New Berlin.
Board certified in diagnostic radiology, Dr. Deshmukh specializes in pediatric radiography, fluoroscopy, ultrasonography and advanced neuroimaging.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Deshmukh completed an abdominal imaging fellowship at Washington University School of Medicine’s Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology in St. Louis. She also completed fellowships there in pediatric radiology in 2009 and in neuroradiology in 2011, as well as a one-year residency in nuclear medicine in 2010.
After earning her medical degree from Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College in Mumbai, India, in 1999, Dr. Deshmukh stayed on there to complete her residency in diagnostic radiology.
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military