Alverno College is launching a new BA in management completion program in October of 2013. The program is flexible, blending online and in-classroom learning so that women with an Associate Degree can complete their Bachelor’s degree in 18 months.
“We know that women are underrepresented in board rooms and executive management positions in Milwaukee and nationally,” said Dan Horton, dean of Alverno College’s School of Business. “We are hopeful that this new program will provide additional opportunity for women in our community to advance in business and management.”
The curriculum includes: Innovative Business Development, Global Business Environment & Strategy, Sustainability & Technology in a Changing World, Marketing, Branding & Customer Relationships and Financial Analysis & Decision-Making, among others.
Those with an Associate Degree (AA or AAS) can complete the program in nine 8-week course blocks. The courses consist of a blend of online learning and in-classroom evening instruction, offering greater flexibility. The 18-month program has two start dates each year, in October and February. Students interested in applying for, or learning more about the BA in Management completion program can call the admissions office at (414)-382-6100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- Department of Defense to fund $5.5 million concussion study
- Advanced Ear, Nose, & Throat Specialists Named Small Business of the Year
- The Torah: A Workshop for Christians
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones
- Foti Chiropractic Fulfills Dream of Second Make-A-Wish Recipient in 2014
- Milwaukee Regional Medical Center's New VP of Finance
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2015 Officers and Directors
- Local Financial Advisor Hosts Dec. 16 Seminar on Investment Outlook for 2015