Alverno College is launching a new BA in management completion program in October of 2013. The program is flexible, blending online and in-classroom learning so that women with an Associate Degree can complete their Bachelor’s degree in 18 months.
“We know that women are underrepresented in board rooms and executive management positions in Milwaukee and nationally,” said Dan Horton, dean of Alverno College’s School of Business. “We are hopeful that this new program will provide additional opportunity for women in our community to advance in business and management.”
The curriculum includes: Innovative Business Development, Global Business Environment & Strategy, Sustainability & Technology in a Changing World, Marketing, Branding & Customer Relationships and Financial Analysis & Decision-Making, among others.
Those with an Associate Degree (AA or AAS) can complete the program in nine 8-week course blocks. The courses consist of a blend of online learning and in-classroom evening instruction, offering greater flexibility. The 18-month program has two start dates each year, in October and February. Students interested in applying for, or learning more about the BA in Management completion program can call the admissions office at (414)-382-6100.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Investigators to study link between brain injury and addiction
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- Hart Park River Clean-up
- LearningRx in Brookfield Donates to Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Repertory Theater Children's Audition Notice: A Christmas Carol