Alverno College is launching a new BA in management completion program in October of 2013. The program is flexible, blending online and in-classroom learning so that women with an Associate Degree can complete their Bachelor’s degree in 18 months.
“We know that women are underrepresented in board rooms and executive management positions in Milwaukee and nationally,” said Dan Horton, dean of Alverno College’s School of Business. “We are hopeful that this new program will provide additional opportunity for women in our community to advance in business and management.”
The curriculum includes: Innovative Business Development, Global Business Environment & Strategy, Sustainability & Technology in a Changing World, Marketing, Branding & Customer Relationships and Financial Analysis & Decision-Making, among others.
Those with an Associate Degree (AA or AAS) can complete the program in nine 8-week course blocks. The courses consist of a blend of online learning and in-classroom evening instruction, offering greater flexibility. The 18-month program has two start dates each year, in October and February. Students interested in applying for, or learning more about the BA in Management completion program can call the admissions office at (414)-382-6100.
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military