Join other adults who have experienced the death of a loved one and are walking the journey of grief for a book discussion entitled Tear Soup ~ A Recipe for Healing After Loss taking place on Thursday, March 21st, from 2:00-3:30pm, at Galilee Lutheran Church, N24W26430 Crestview Drive, Pewaukee, and repeated that evening from 6:30-8:00pm at Waukesha County Technical College, Education Center, Room C051, 800 Main Street, Pewaukee.
Sandy Wolf, Bereavement Coordinator for Froedtert Hospital, and Pete Reinl, Director of Grief Support Services for Church and Chapel Funeral Homes, will share the story of Tear Soup and lead a discussion with those that are gathered. In this richly illustrated book, Grandy has just suffered a big loss in her life, and she is cooking up her own unique batch of "tear soup." Tear Soup gives you a glimpse into Grandy’s life as she blends different ingredients into her own grief process. Her tear soup will help to bring her comfort and ultimately help to fill the void in her life that was created by her loss. Perhaps hearing Grandy’s ‘tear soup’ recipe will offer some comfort and healing in you, and inspire you to create your own recipe.
Reservations are appreciated for planning purposes (but not necessary) by calling 414-476-0052 or 262-827-0659 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Refreshments and snacks will be served. This grief support program is offered to the community by Church and Chapel Funeral Homes.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kiwanis Club of Wauwatosa Public Welcome
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces 2013 “Best of Tour” Award Winner
- Family medicine specialist David Goldstein joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty
- Corporate Technology Solutions Hires Germino
- Obstetrician and Gynecologist Julian De Lia joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital and Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
- Make Father’s Day Smoke-Free (An Uphill Battle)
- Safe Sitter Babysitting Classes Offered at Wheaton Franciscan - Elmbrook Memorial
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" - Saturday, June 22, 2013
- Attorney Robert L. Habush Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award
- Mequon Mother and Daughter Duo to Appear in One Act Play Festival