Make A Difference for Yourself and Make-A-Wish Wisconsin by Joining Snap Fitness in March
Snap Fitness is partnering with local communities to launch its Make-A-Difference Campaign throughout the entire month of March 2013 supporting Make-A-Wish Wisconsin. By simply joining one of the participating local Snap Fitness facilities, a donation will be made to Make-A-Wish Wisconsin on your behalf. Snap Fitness locations will vary on donation amount, but may range from a one-time $10 donation to a $5 donation for every active month of membership throughout 2013. Several other community events will take place throughout 2013. Participating Snap Fitness locations are Bay View, Milwaukee’s East Side, Menomonee Falls, Colgate, Burlington, Grafton, Hartland, Sussex, Union Grove, Wales, Wauwatosa, Waterford, East Troy, Franklin and Mukwonago.
Snap Fitness is a premier 24/7 fitness center. With state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment, Snap offers a wide variety of exercise options. Snap Fitness provides its members with workouts that are convenient, fast, and affordable. Unlike big box health clubs, one does not have to sign an annual contract at Snap Fitness; memberships are on a month-to-month basis, and members are able to use any of the over 1200 Snap Fitness facilities worldwide. Unlimited tanning is also an option for a small add-on.
Make-A-Wish Wisconsin grants the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy. Wishes are a special type of medicine that give children a break from doctors’ visits, hospital stays and treatments and provide them something positive with which to look forward. Since the Wisconsin chapter was founded in 1984, more than 4,700 families statewide can attest to the power of a wish. Last year, the chapter granted a record-breaking 325 wishes and currently more than 250 Wisconsin children are in the process of having their special wishes granted.
For more information, visit snapfitness.com, contact 262.502.SNAP (7627) or 414.486.SNAP (7627).
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- BBB Names 2016 Business Ethics Winners
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016