Make A Difference for Yourself and Make-A-Wish Wisconsin by Joining Snap Fitness in March
Snap Fitness is partnering with local communities to launch its Make-A-Difference Campaign throughout the entire month of March 2013 supporting Make-A-Wish Wisconsin. By simply joining one of the participating local Snap Fitness facilities, a donation will be made to Make-A-Wish Wisconsin on your behalf. Snap Fitness locations will vary on donation amount, but may range from a one-time $10 donation to a $5 donation for every active month of membership throughout 2013. Several other community events will take place throughout 2013. Participating Snap Fitness locations are Bay View, Milwaukee’s East Side, Menomonee Falls, Colgate, Burlington, Grafton, Hartland, Sussex, Union Grove, Wales, Wauwatosa, Waterford, East Troy, Franklin and Mukwonago.
Snap Fitness is a premier 24/7 fitness center. With state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment, Snap offers a wide variety of exercise options. Snap Fitness provides its members with workouts that are convenient, fast, and affordable. Unlike big box health clubs, one does not have to sign an annual contract at Snap Fitness; memberships are on a month-to-month basis, and members are able to use any of the over 1200 Snap Fitness facilities worldwide. Unlimited tanning is also an option for a small add-on.
Make-A-Wish Wisconsin grants the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy. Wishes are a special type of medicine that give children a break from doctors’ visits, hospital stays and treatments and provide them something positive with which to look forward. Since the Wisconsin chapter was founded in 1984, more than 4,700 families statewide can attest to the power of a wish. Last year, the chapter granted a record-breaking 325 wishes and currently more than 250 Wisconsin children are in the process of having their special wishes granted.
For more information, visit snapfitness.com, contact 262.502.SNAP (7627) or 414.486.SNAP (7627).
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Abby Thompson will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- St. Margaret Mary School to Donate 13,200 Pounds of Food
- Richard Kohlmann Named Beverage Manager at Western Racquet Club
- Area Students Perform in Miracle on 34th Street at Sunset Playhouse December 4th through December 31st
- Acclaimed actor Michael York to keynote amyloidosis event
- YOUNG WAUWATOSA RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Honors Barry Mandel With the “Building Milwaukee” Award
- Local Businesses Collect, Deliver More than 4,000 Pounds of Food to New Berlin Food Pantry
- TOP 10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN BUYING A HOME