Amanda Aiello and Andrew Christel, both of Jacksonport, are engaged to be married on April 6 at St. Joseph’s Catholic Church in Sturgeon Bay.
The bride-to-be is the daughter of Victor and Jennie Aiello, Elm Grove. Amanda is a graduate of Wauwatosa West High School. She is employed at Door County Coffee and Tea Co. in Carlsville and at Mr. G’s Logan Creek Grille in Jacksonport.
The groom-to-be is the son of Bill and Cherrie Christel, New Berlin. Andrew is a graduate of New Berlin Eisenhower High School. He is employed at E-Tailer Inc. in Sister Bay and also works at Mr. G’s.
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military