Amanda Aiello and Andrew Christel, both of Jacksonport, are engaged to be married on April 6 at St. Joseph’s Catholic Church in Sturgeon Bay.
The bride-to-be is the daughter of Victor and Jennie Aiello, Elm Grove. Amanda is a graduate of Wauwatosa West High School. She is employed at Door County Coffee and Tea Co. in Carlsville and at Mr. G’s Logan Creek Grille in Jacksonport.
The groom-to-be is the son of Bill and Cherrie Christel, New Berlin. Andrew is a graduate of New Berlin Eisenhower High School. He is employed at E-Tailer Inc. in Sister Bay and also works at Mr. G’s.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Cooks Invited to Kick-Start Culinary Dreams
- April Math Awareness Month
- Dr. Yvonne Chiu Receives Dermatology Foundation Career Development Award
- Finale Music Notation Software for Beginners
- Mount Mary University Senior Candice Block Honored at Wisconsin Institute for Peace and Conflict Conference
- Friends of Hart Park to Host River Clean Up
- Take Care of Your Mouth
- Attend a free Jeffrey Siegel Keyboard Conversation Family Concert
- Best-Selling, Oprah Book Club Author Christina Schwarz Coming to Mount Mary
- App Helps Children Accomplish Two Minutes of Brushing