Amanda Aiello and Andrew Christel, both of Jacksonport, are engaged to be married on April 6 at St. Joseph’s Catholic Church in Sturgeon Bay.
The bride-to-be is the daughter of Victor and Jennie Aiello, Elm Grove. Amanda is a graduate of Wauwatosa West High School. She is employed at Door County Coffee and Tea Co. in Carlsville and at Mr. G’s Logan Creek Grille in Jacksonport.
The groom-to-be is the son of Bill and Cherrie Christel, New Berlin. Andrew is a graduate of New Berlin Eisenhower High School. He is employed at E-Tailer Inc. in Sister Bay and also works at Mr. G’s.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dean Antczak Joins LifeWise Ingredients
- Master Singers Bring the Joy of the Season
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Callen Construction Announces 6th Annual “Refashion for Life” Proceeds
- Jason Kofroth Announces Candidacy for Wauwatosa's 7th District Aldermanic Seat
- Don’t Get A Holiday Dish Served Cold – Hire The Right Catering Service
- Christopher Noble, of Wauwatosa, Joins R.A. Smith National as Controller
- Dr. Matthew Hunsaker Named Campus Dean for Medical College of Wisconsin–Green Bay
- Milwaukee Citywide Food Drive is a Huge Success