Amanda Aiello and Andrew Christel, both of Jacksonport, are engaged to be married on April 6 at St. Joseph’s Catholic Church in Sturgeon Bay.
The bride-to-be is the daughter of Victor and Jennie Aiello, Elm Grove. Amanda is a graduate of Wauwatosa West High School. She is employed at Door County Coffee and Tea Co. in Carlsville and at Mr. G’s Logan Creek Grille in Jacksonport.
The groom-to-be is the son of Bill and Cherrie Christel, New Berlin. Andrew is a graduate of New Berlin Eisenhower High School. He is employed at E-Tailer Inc. in Sister Bay and also works at Mr. G’s.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th