Amanda Aiello and Andrew Christel, both of Jacksonport, are engaged to be married on April 6 at St. Joseph’s Catholic Church in Sturgeon Bay.
The bride-to-be is the daughter of Victor and Jennie Aiello, Elm Grove. Amanda is a graduate of Wauwatosa West High School. She is employed at Door County Coffee and Tea Co. in Carlsville and at Mr. G’s Logan Creek Grille in Jacksonport.
The groom-to-be is the son of Bill and Cherrie Christel, New Berlin. Andrew is a graduate of New Berlin Eisenhower High School. He is employed at E-Tailer Inc. in Sister Bay and also works at Mr. G’s.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- All animal lovers welcome to WAUMC's blessing of the pets
- Drug discovery and genetic engineering: Science Café series scheduled
- Learn Your Working Style, Rule Your Universe
- Learning Never Ends...An Evening for Adults
- Researchers discover new gene responsible for traits involved in diabetes
- Locally Owned MOZZALUNA PIZZERIA & RISTORANTE is doing a Free Pizza Give Away on 9/25/14
- Treating post-traumatic stress disorder
- Operation Forward March to Benefit Wounded Warrior Project
- Callen Debuts Updated Website
- Nain Lutheran Church Celebrates 100th Anniversary