Wauwatosa resident attorney James Boyle has been named a Leader in the Law by the Wisconsin Law Journal. Leaders in the Law recognizes attorneys and judges who demonstrate innovative and practical business and legal skills and are leaders in the community.
Boyle brings more than 25 years of experience in commercial intellectual property litigation to clients and is a past president of the firm. In addition to preparing and prosecuting both patent and trademark applications, Boyle has successfully litigated many cases involving patent infringement, trademark infringement, trade secret misappropriation and copyright infringement of misappropriated architectural works in both federal and state courts.
About Boyle Fredrickson
Established in 1999, Boyle Fredrickson has grown to become Wisconsin’s largest intellectual property law firm. The firm handles all facets of IP law, from patents, trademarks and copyrights to trade secrets, unfair competition and licensing. The firm and/or its attorneys have been recognized as a Best Law Firm by U.S. News and World Report since 2008 and named as SuperLawyers since 2005. Because of the firm’s singular focus on domestic and international IP law, Boyle Fredrickson provides expert counsel, personal service, and attention to detail not found anywhere else. For more information call 414-225-9755 or visit boylefred.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kiwanis Club of Wauwatosa Public Welcome
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces 2013 “Best of Tour” Award Winner
- Family medicine specialist David Goldstein joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty
- Corporate Technology Solutions Hires Germino
- Obstetrician and Gynecologist Julian De Lia joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital and Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
- Make Father’s Day Smoke-Free (An Uphill Battle)
- Safe Sitter Babysitting Classes Offered at Wheaton Franciscan - Elmbrook Memorial
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" - Saturday, June 22, 2013
- Attorney Robert L. Habush Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award
- Mequon Mother and Daughter Duo to Appear in One Act Play Festival