The Graduate School Open House at the Medical College of WI features MS, MA, MPH and Graduate Certificate Programs. This is an opportunity for working professionals to learn how an advanced degree or graduate certificate can enhance your professional career. The event is located on campus in the Alumni Center (8701 Watertown Plank Road, Milwaukee). Guests are welcome to come anytime between the hours of 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm to meet with program representatives.
Register today: www.mcw.edu/openhouse
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Card Skimming: Can it Happen to You?
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Callen Designer Suggests Modifications That Benefit People of All Ages
- Stan’s Fit For Your Feet Promotes Sajdak and Names Kim Marketing Coordinator
- On Course for a Cure: Golfers tee off for digestive disease research
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces 2015 Fall Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Free Homeowner
- Menomonee Falls Resident Elected to National Pharmacy Board, Receives National Honor
- Karpinski Elected to National Pharmacy Board, Receives National Honor
- MCW researcher wins Imagine More Award for neuroscience research