The Graduate School Open House at the Medical College of WI features MS, MA, MPH and Graduate Certificate Programs. This is an opportunity for working professionals to learn how an advanced degree or graduate certificate can enhance your professional career. The event is located on campus in the Alumni Center (8701 Watertown Plank Road, Milwaukee). Guests are welcome to come anytime between the hours of 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm to meet with program representatives.
Register today: www.mcw.edu/openhouse
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC CELEBRATES 3 YEARS IN BUSINESS WITH OPEN HOUSE
- Exercise Caution When Purchasing Final Four Tickets
- Braille menus now offered by several Wauwatosa-area restaurants
- Memory, Vision and Obesity: 2015 Women in Science Series Scheduled
- MCW names new vice president and general counsel
- Wauwatosa HS Mens Lacrosse opens season with a 12-6 victory over Brookfield Lacrosse
- Potty Training Tips for Toddlers
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- Alicia, My Story