The Graduate School Open House at the Medical College of WI features MS, MA, MPH and Graduate Certificate Programs. This is an opportunity for working professionals to learn how an advanced degree or graduate certificate can enhance your professional career. The event is located on campus in the Alumni Center (8701 Watertown Plank Road, Milwaukee). Guests are welcome to come anytime between the hours of 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm to meet with program representatives.
Register today: www.mcw.edu/openhouse
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Loving Touch Infant Massage
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2014 Officers and Directors
- Suburpia in Wauwatosa,WI is OPEN!
- Klotz One of Four Finalists for the Gagliardi Trophy
- Medical Student Awarded Tylenol Future Care Scholarship
- Celebrate the Holiday Season with Trinity United Church of Christ
- C.H. Coakey Announces Promotion
- Enjoy Mount Hope's Candlelight Christmas Concert This Sunday
- Milwaukee Festival Brass
- New Zounds Hearing Center Offers Greater Performance, Ease of Use for Hearing Aid Wearers