Family Medicine Specialist Jessica Goldstein Joins Medical College of Wisconsin Faculty
Jessica Taylor Goldstein, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of family and community medicine at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). She sees patients at the Waukesha Family Medicine Clinic.
Board certified in family medicine, Dr. Goldstein’s clinical interests are maternity care (including operative obstetrics), reproductive health, clinical teaching and working with underserved patients in the community.
Prior to joining the MCW faculty, Dr. Goldstein completed a residency in family medicine through the Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospital’s program at Columbia St. Mary’s in Milwaukee in 2010 and completed a 2-year fellowship in maternal, child and reproductive health at the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque in 2012. She also received a Public Health certification from the University of New Mexico as part of her fellowship training.
She earned her Bachelor of Science degree from the University of California-Davis in 1997. After earning her M.D. from Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine in 2001, Dr. Goldstein completed an internship in family medicine with the U.S. Navy at Camp Pendleton, Calif., before training as a naval flight surgeon at the Naval Aerospace Medical Institute in Pensacola, Fla. She worked as a flight surgeon for five years and deployed with the Marines as part of Operation Iraqi Freedom. She received an honorable discharge in 2009.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Lutheran College announces plans for parking structure
- College announces plans for parking structure
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Support Milwaukee Mayor’s Walking Challenge
- Timely diagnosis of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia and thrombosis
- Milwaukee/NARI Reveals the Secret Ingredient of an Award-Winning Remodel
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges Rogers InHealth unveils new social media resources to help
- Stamp Show celebrates club's 125th year
- Up and Coming Website for Teen Moms
- CTSI funds ovarian cancer research