The Wauwatosa West Athletic Booster Club is holding its annual Shake, Rattle & Roll fundraiser to help support high school athletics Saturday, April 13 at Bluemound Gardens 11703 W. Bluemound Road, a new location for 2013.
This social night fundraiser for adults starts at 6:30 p.m. featuring gaming, raffles, silent auction, food & beverages and music.
Tickets are $25 per person before March 22, or $30 at the door. Non-gaming tickets are $10.
For more information on the event, to volunteer or donate, contact Dave Goodwillie at 414-403-9323.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin ALS Clinic Takes on the Ice Bucket Challenge
- ESPRIT Poms & Dance Team Will Perform in DISNEY in 2015
- Wisconsin Lutheran College announces plans for parking structure
- College announces plans for parking structure
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Support Milwaukee Mayor’s Walking Challenge
- Timely diagnosis of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia and thrombosis
- Milwaukee/NARI Reveals the Secret Ingredient of an Award-Winning Remodel
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges Rogers InHealth unveils new social media resources to help
- Stamp Show celebrates club's 125th year