Ladies, you’re invited to join the delightful Village of Wauwatosa Shops for DIVA NIGHT sponsored by Firefly Real Estate on Thursday, February 21 from 5:00-9:00PM. This evening, organized by the Village of Wauwatosa Business Improvement District, will be filled with shopping, sipping and indulging.
Visit any 8 of the participating shops to receive a stamp on your punch card. Then drop your completed punch card at Vino 100 by 9:10PM to qualify for the drawings at 9:15PM.
SHUTTERBOX will also be at DIVA NIGHT! The booth accommodates 2-10 Guests. Just hop in for standing photos. Pictures print instantly with personalized custom Diva Night photo graphics. Create memories and images of the BEST ladies night out in Wauwatosa! Visit the photo booth at Vino 100 throughout the event.
Call your fabulous friends and bring out your inner Divas for this special night out in the Village! Please visit www.VillageofWauwatosa.com for complete details.
The Village of Wauwatosa Business Improvement District (BID) is a nonprofit organization that serves the local businesses and surrounding community. The BID strives to provide a positive, productive and nurturing environment that will attract new business and retain existing business, as well as promote aesthetic improvements that make the Village a comfortable and exciting place to dine, shop and explore.
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- Appliance Gallery Offers Decorating Tips to Compliment Appliances
- Pro Skateboarder to visit Tosa Skatepark
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- Studio Barcelona on Vliet Street in Washington Heights Opens to Offer Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, Creative Workshops and Hand-painted Furniture
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- THE VELVETEEN RABBIT