Ladies, you’re invited to join the delightful Village of Wauwatosa Shops for DIVA NIGHT sponsored by Firefly Real Estate on Thursday, February 21 from 5:00-9:00PM. This evening, organized by the Village of Wauwatosa Business Improvement District, will be filled with shopping, sipping and indulging.
Visit any 8 of the participating shops to receive a stamp on your punch card. Then drop your completed punch card at Vino 100 by 9:10PM to qualify for the drawings at 9:15PM.
SHUTTERBOX will also be at DIVA NIGHT! The booth accommodates 2-10 Guests. Just hop in for standing photos. Pictures print instantly with personalized custom Diva Night photo graphics. Create memories and images of the BEST ladies night out in Wauwatosa! Visit the photo booth at Vino 100 throughout the event.
Call your fabulous friends and bring out your inner Divas for this special night out in the Village! Please visit www.VillageofWauwatosa.com for complete details.
The Village of Wauwatosa Business Improvement District (BID) is a nonprofit organization that serves the local businesses and surrounding community. The BID strives to provide a positive, productive and nurturing environment that will attract new business and retain existing business, as well as promote aesthetic improvements that make the Village a comfortable and exciting place to dine, shop and explore.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Lutheran College announces plans for parking structure
- College announces plans for parking structure
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Support Milwaukee Mayor’s Walking Challenge
- Timely diagnosis of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia and thrombosis
- Milwaukee/NARI Reveals the Secret Ingredient of an Award-Winning Remodel
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges Rogers InHealth unveils new social media resources to help
- Stamp Show celebrates club's 125th year
- Up and Coming Website for Teen Moms
- CTSI funds ovarian cancer research