Ladies, you’re invited to join the delightful Village of Wauwatosa Shops for DIVA NIGHT sponsored by Firefly Real Estate on Thursday, February 21 from 5:00-9:00PM. This evening, organized by the Village of Wauwatosa Business Improvement District, will be filled with shopping, sipping and indulging.
Visit any 8 of the participating shops to receive a stamp on your punch card. Then drop your completed punch card at Vino 100 by 9:10PM to qualify for the drawings at 9:15PM.
SHUTTERBOX will also be at DIVA NIGHT! The booth accommodates 2-10 Guests. Just hop in for standing photos. Pictures print instantly with personalized custom Diva Night photo graphics. Create memories and images of the BEST ladies night out in Wauwatosa! Visit the photo booth at Vino 100 throughout the event.
Call your fabulous friends and bring out your inner Divas for this special night out in the Village! Please visit www.VillageofWauwatosa.com for complete details.
The Village of Wauwatosa Business Improvement District (BID) is a nonprofit organization that serves the local businesses and surrounding community. The BID strives to provide a positive, productive and nurturing environment that will attract new business and retain existing business, as well as promote aesthetic improvements that make the Village a comfortable and exciting place to dine, shop and explore.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sport Clips partners with American Red Cross
- Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast calls for new Girl Scout members and volunteers to join in the fun
- Predicting and preventing necrotizing enterocolitis
- Participation in Special Milk Program
- Dr. William Campbell named Eminent Scholar
- Franchisee Opens Second Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Location in Wisconsin
- St. Jude Thrift Plans Fall Sales
- Milwaukee/NARI to Sponsor 24th Annual Fall Home & Remodeling Show
- Volunteering for St. Camillus
- CTSI funds spinal cord injury study