On Tuesday, February 26th, at 2:00 p.m., Hart Park Square, 6600 W. River Parkway, will be hosting a free program on Superfoods to Keep your Mind Alert.
Study after study has shown a correlation between diet and how well we can perform thinking and memory tasks. There indeed are some foods that have shown to improve brain function, and protect against age-associated cognitive decline. These foods can help in concentation and mental clarity.
Join us for this free program as we discuss these super brain foods, the nutrients that make them beneficial and how to best incorporate these foods into your overall diet.
We’ll share with you recipes that you’ll find to be chock full of nutrients that are beneficial for the brain and super delicious too!
As part of this program, you will enjoy some samples of these delicious foods. We promise,
after you attend this program you will leave a little bit smarter! RSVP to 414-476-8787 if interested in attending.
Hart Park Square is a Laureate Group senior community that offers independent and assisted living apartments. For more information visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park