On Tuesday, February 26th, at 2:00 p.m., Hart Park Square, 6600 W. River Parkway, will be hosting a free program on Superfoods to Keep your Mind Alert.
Study after study has shown a correlation between diet and how well we can perform thinking and memory tasks. There indeed are some foods that have shown to improve brain function, and protect against age-associated cognitive decline. These foods can help in concentation and mental clarity.
Join us for this free program as we discuss these super brain foods, the nutrients that make them beneficial and how to best incorporate these foods into your overall diet.
We’ll share with you recipes that you’ll find to be chock full of nutrients that are beneficial for the brain and super delicious too!
As part of this program, you will enjoy some samples of these delicious foods. We promise,
after you attend this program you will leave a little bit smarter! RSVP to 414-476-8787 if interested in attending.
Hart Park Square is a Laureate Group senior community that offers independent and assisted living apartments. For more information visit www.laureategroup.com
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids
- Charity car wash to raise money for Mental health
- Community leaders celebrate 40 years of MACC Fund
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- Wauwatosa West students, teacher recognized for Stock Market Game Challenge
- Wauwatosa West High School Students Win National Financial Competition Again!