On Tuesday, February 26th, at 2:00 p.m., Hart Park Square, 6600 W. River Parkway, will be hosting a free program on Superfoods to Keep your Mind Alert.
Study after study has shown a correlation between diet and how well we can perform thinking and memory tasks. There indeed are some foods that have shown to improve brain function, and protect against age-associated cognitive decline. These foods can help in concentation and mental clarity.
Join us for this free program as we discuss these super brain foods, the nutrients that make them beneficial and how to best incorporate these foods into your overall diet.
We’ll share with you recipes that you’ll find to be chock full of nutrients that are beneficial for the brain and super delicious too!
As part of this program, you will enjoy some samples of these delicious foods. We promise,
after you attend this program you will leave a little bit smarter! RSVP to 414-476-8787 if interested in attending.
Hart Park Square is a Laureate Group senior community that offers independent and assisted living apartments. For more information visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- Columbia St. Mary's Gateway Medical Clinic Unveils New CT Scanner
- MCW seeks participants for kidney research
- Artist and Display's Final Art Class