The Alzheimer’s Association is hosting “Coffee, Cookies and Conversation” for community members who wish to learn more about Alzheimer’s disease or a related dementia. This program is planned for Wednesday, March 6 from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. at Heritage West Allis, 7901 West National Avenue, in West Allis. There is no charge to attend this program and it is open to all members of the community.
Have you or a loved one recently been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease or another dementia? If so, this open forum session will provide an opportunity to get questions answered and for participants to discover how the Alzheimer’s Association can help. Rather than a formal presentation, this program focuses on answering questions from the attendees. Registration is required. To register please contact Heritage West Allis at 414-302-9700.
About the Alzheimer’s Association
The Alzheimer's Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer care, support and research whose mission is to eliminate Alzheimer's disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health. For more information about Alzheimer’s disease and local services visit www.alz.org/sewi or call the Alzheimer’s Association 24/7 Helpline at 800-272-3900.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Loving Touch Infant Massage
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2014 Officers and Directors
- Suburpia in Wauwatosa,WI is OPEN!
- Klotz One of Four Finalists for the Gagliardi Trophy
- Medical Student Awarded Tylenol Future Care Scholarship
- Celebrate the Holiday Season with Trinity United Church of Christ
- C.H. Coakey Announces Promotion
- Enjoy Mount Hope's Candlelight Christmas Concert This Sunday
- Milwaukee Festival Brass
- New Zounds Hearing Center Offers Greater Performance, Ease of Use for Hearing Aid Wearers