Jon Neuberger, a music business major, completed the graduation requirements and received his diploma on Dec. 28, 2012, from Carroll University. Jon is a 2007 graduate of Wauwatosa West High School and son of Mary Neuberger of Wauwatosa.
Carroll, Wisconsin's oldest four-year institution of higher learning, is an independent, co-educational comprehensive university grounded in the liberal arts tradition. Incorporated in 1846, it offers bachelor's degrees in 48 majors and master's degrees in business administration, education, physician assistant studies and software engineering, as well as a clinical doctorate in physical therapy.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Corporate Chair Massage Program - It's Essential!
- Halloween Safety Tips
- Dr. Kiran K. Turaga named Sharon K. Wadina Endowed Professor in Sarcoma Research
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: October schedule
- Happy 10th Anniversary Hart Park Square!
- MCW announces Critical Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Fellowship Program
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $250,000 to assess health impact of Eau Claire community planning
- Seniors can learn tips for downsizing in free presentation Oct. 6
- MCW awarded $2.7 million grant to advance the understanding and measurement of outcomes in children with chronic disease