The Education Foundation of Wauwatosa (EFW) is pleased to announce the winner of the 2013 Walk/Run t-shirt design contest is Wauwatosa West high school senior Kelli McCalligan.
28 designs were submitted by Wauwatosa West and East high school students. 5 finalists were selected and their designs were posted on the EFW Facebook page. Designs could be voted on by being "Liked" and the winning design received the most "Likes". 173 votes were placed over a one week period.
The 2013 EFW Walk/Run will be held on Saturday, May 4th at the Milwaukee County Zoo with an 8:30 a.m. start time. Kelli's design will be printed on over 2,500 shirts which all Walk/Run registrants receive. New this year, you can register online with a credit card or paypal. Visit www.tosaefw.org to register today.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- Department of Defense to fund $5.5 million concussion study
- Advanced Ear, Nose, & Throat Specialists Named Small Business of the Year
- The Torah: A Workshop for Christians
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones
- Foti Chiropractic Fulfills Dream of Second Make-A-Wish Recipient in 2014
- Milwaukee Regional Medical Center's New VP of Finance
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2015 Officers and Directors
- Local Financial Advisor Hosts Dec. 16 Seminar on Investment Outlook for 2015