The Education Foundation of Wauwatosa (EFW) is pleased to announce the winner of the 2013 Walk/Run t-shirt design contest is Wauwatosa West high school senior Kelli McCalligan.
28 designs were submitted by Wauwatosa West and East high school students. 5 finalists were selected and their designs were posted on the EFW Facebook page. Designs could be voted on by being "Liked" and the winning design received the most "Likes". 173 votes were placed over a one week period.
The 2013 EFW Walk/Run will be held on Saturday, May 4th at the Milwaukee County Zoo with an 8:30 a.m. start time. Kelli's design will be printed on over 2,500 shirts which all Walk/Run registrants receive. New this year, you can register online with a credit card or paypal. Visit www.tosaefw.org to register today.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How light therapy heals wounds
- Holiday Happenings on Vliet Street!!
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- CIGARMKE - KNOW YOUR LEAF - PART 1
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Local Businesses in Three Communities Band Together to Fight Hunger, Support New Berlin Food Pantry
- Our TreASures … Our Heart
- Cardiovascular and cancer researcher elected Fellow of the American Heart Association
- Mini Book Sale December 8th
- Parenting: Love and Logic