The Education Foundation of Wauwatosa (EFW) is pleased to announce the winner of the 2013 Walk/Run t-shirt design contest is Wauwatosa West high school senior Kelli McCalligan.
28 designs were submitted by Wauwatosa West and East high school students. 5 finalists were selected and their designs were posted on the EFW Facebook page. Designs could be voted on by being "Liked" and the winning design received the most "Likes". 173 votes were placed over a one week period.
The 2013 EFW Walk/Run will be held on Saturday, May 4th at the Milwaukee County Zoo with an 8:30 a.m. start time. Kelli's design will be printed on over 2,500 shirts which all Walk/Run registrants receive. New this year, you can register online with a credit card or paypal. Visit www.tosaefw.org to register today.
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military