The Education Foundation of Wauwatosa (EFW) is pleased to announce the winner of the 2013 Walk/Run t-shirt design contest is Wauwatosa West high school senior Kelli McCalligan.
28 designs were submitted by Wauwatosa West and East high school students. 5 finalists were selected and their designs were posted on the EFW Facebook page. Designs could be voted on by being "Liked" and the winning design received the most "Likes". 173 votes were placed over a one week period.
The 2013 EFW Walk/Run will be held on Saturday, May 4th at the Milwaukee County Zoo with an 8:30 a.m. start time. Kelli's design will be printed on over 2,500 shirts which all Walk/Run registrants receive. New this year, you can register online with a credit card or paypal. Visit www.tosaefw.org to register today.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Help Tarte make Sweet Dreams come true this season!
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- VMP Manor Park Pumpkin Smash
- Volunteer! It's the "nice" of life!
- The role of the church in HIV prevention
- Wauwatosa Health Department Flu Clinics
- Chicago Bus Trip Planned