The Milwaukee Chapter of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI), the area’s leading home improvement and remodeling industry resource for more than 51 years, now has available its 2013 Membership Directory.
The free, 84-page directory provides a listing of Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc. members alphabetically and by product/service category. The directory also provides a history on the association, the Milwaukee/NARI Code of Ethics, tips and checklist for consumers planning a remodeling project, membership criteria, information on NARI’s certification programs and list of Certified Professionals, and information on its annual shows.
In addition to the Membership Directory, consumers will receive the association’s Remodeling Guide, a 20-page booklet that provides an overview of the remodeling process, information on popular remodeling projects and trends, and photos of award winning projects.
For a free Membership Directory and Remodeling Guide, call the Milwaukee/NARI office at 414-771-4071 or make a request via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The association’s membership listing is also available at www.milwaukeenari.org, where you can search members alphabetically and by product/service category.
The Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council was chartered in July 1961, as a Chapter of the National Home Improvement Council. In May of 1982, the National Home Improvement Council merged with the National Remodelers Association to form NARI ⎯ the National Association of the Remodeling Industry. With over 750 members, the Milwaukee Chapter is the largest in the nation.
The Council’s goals of encouraging ethical conduct, sound business practices, and professionalism in the remodeling industry have led to the growth of the remodeling industry nationwide and made NARI a recognized authority in that industry.
For more information on the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, call 414-771-4071 or visit www.milwaukeenari.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Says Weatherize Now to Save Energy in Winter
- LifeTime OB-GYN Joins Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Health Network
- First Congregational Church Offers Seminar on How to Help the Grieving
- Peter Mayer Concert in November
- Film Screening: Merchants of Doubt
- Monster Run Movie and Pumpkin Lighting
- Lutheran Home Foundation Monarch Ball Raises Record Amount
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Rudyard Kipling comes to Milwaukee in advance of his 150th birthday!
- R.A. Smith National Given Green Light from FAA on Commercial Use of Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS)