The Milwaukee Chapter of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI), the area’s leading home improvement and remodeling industry resource for more than 51 years, now has available its 2013 Membership Directory.
The free, 84-page directory provides a listing of Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc. members alphabetically and by product/service category. The directory also provides a history on the association, the Milwaukee/NARI Code of Ethics, tips and checklist for consumers planning a remodeling project, membership criteria, information on NARI’s certification programs and list of Certified Professionals, and information on its annual shows.
In addition to the Membership Directory, consumers will receive the association’s Remodeling Guide, a 20-page booklet that provides an overview of the remodeling process, information on popular remodeling projects and trends, and photos of award winning projects.
For a free Membership Directory and Remodeling Guide, call the Milwaukee/NARI office at 414-771-4071 or make a request via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The association’s membership listing is also available at www.milwaukeenari.org, where you can search members alphabetically and by product/service category.
The Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council was chartered in July 1961, as a Chapter of the National Home Improvement Council. In May of 1982, the National Home Improvement Council merged with the National Remodelers Association to form NARI ⎯ the National Association of the Remodeling Industry. With over 750 members, the Milwaukee Chapter is the largest in the nation.
The Council’s goals of encouraging ethical conduct, sound business practices, and professionalism in the remodeling industry have led to the growth of the remodeling industry nationwide and made NARI a recognized authority in that industry.
For more information on the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, call 414-771-4071 or visit www.milwaukeenari.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Seeking Adult Day Services Program Volunteers at Lutheran Home
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues sponsorship of “Social Media Tools for Business” workshop for regional businesses
- LearningRx Hosts May 30 Open House
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce continues to add new members
- Daylily Society of SE WI/daylily sale
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Takes the Mystery Out of Remodeling
- Tosa West Orchestra Students Honored
- MCW researcher to study gene therapies for hemophilia
- Individuals Encouraged to Join Playworks Wisconsin 4th Annual Corporate Kickball Tournament