The Milwaukee Chapter of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI), the area’s leading home improvement and remodeling industry resource for more than 51 years, now has available its 2013 Membership Directory.
The free, 84-page directory provides a listing of Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc. members alphabetically and by product/service category. The directory also provides a history on the association, the Milwaukee/NARI Code of Ethics, tips and checklist for consumers planning a remodeling project, membership criteria, information on NARI’s certification programs and list of Certified Professionals, and information on its annual shows.
In addition to the Membership Directory, consumers will receive the association’s Remodeling Guide, a 20-page booklet that provides an overview of the remodeling process, information on popular remodeling projects and trends, and photos of award winning projects.
For a free Membership Directory and Remodeling Guide, call the Milwaukee/NARI office at 414-771-4071 or make a request via e-mail at email@example.com.
The association’s membership listing is also available at www.milwaukeenari.org, where you can search members alphabetically and by product/service category.
The Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council was chartered in July 1961, as a Chapter of the National Home Improvement Council. In May of 1982, the National Home Improvement Council merged with the National Remodelers Association to form NARI ⎯ the National Association of the Remodeling Industry. With over 750 members, the Milwaukee Chapter is the largest in the nation.
The Council’s goals of encouraging ethical conduct, sound business practices, and professionalism in the remodeling industry have led to the growth of the remodeling industry nationwide and made NARI a recognized authority in that industry.
For more information on the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, call 414-771-4071 or visit www.milwaukeenari.org.
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- BBB Names 2016 Business Ethics Winners
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016
- Summer Reading is Starting Soon
- MCW researchers find “color-correcting glasses” don’t live up to the hype
- YMCA OF GREATER WAUKESHA COUNTY PARTNERS WITH ELMBROOK SCHOOL DISTRICT ON BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM