Medical Oncologist and Hematologist Carlos Arce-Lara joins Medical College of Wisconsin Faculty, Froedtert Hospital Staff
Carlos Arce-Lara, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (hematology/oncology) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). He sees patients at Froedtert Hospital.
Board certified in medical oncology and internal medicine, Dr. Arce-Lara’s clinical interests include lung cancer and multiple myeloma.
Prior to joining MCW, Dr. Arce-Lara held faculty appointments in hematology and oncology including clinical instructor at The Ohio State Medical Center James Cancer Center, assistant professor of medicine at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas and assistant professor at Hospital San Juan de Dios in San Jose, Costa Rica.
After earning his M.D. from Escuela Autónoma de Ciencias Medicas de Centroamérica in San Jose, Costa Rica, Dr. Arce-Lara completed his residency in internal medicine at Mercy Catholic Center in Philadelphia, Pa. He completed his fellowship in hematology and oncology, at The Ohio State University Medical Center in Columbus, Ohio.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- Support the Arts at Spring Westside Artwalk
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $158,000 to combat sex trafficking among youth
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Status as NABCAP Premier Advisors
- COMEDY, COMEDY, AND MO’ COMEDY!
- Learn about Compost on Earth Day at Brew City Gardens
- Free Drum Clinic with The Common Thread Clinic Tour, Tuesday, April 22