Medical Oncologist and Hematologist Carlos Arce-Lara joins Medical College of Wisconsin Faculty, Froedtert Hospital Staff
Carlos Arce-Lara, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (hematology/oncology) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). He sees patients at Froedtert Hospital.
Board certified in medical oncology and internal medicine, Dr. Arce-Lara’s clinical interests include lung cancer and multiple myeloma.
Prior to joining MCW, Dr. Arce-Lara held faculty appointments in hematology and oncology including clinical instructor at The Ohio State Medical Center James Cancer Center, assistant professor of medicine at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas and assistant professor at Hospital San Juan de Dios in San Jose, Costa Rica.
After earning his M.D. from Escuela Autónoma de Ciencias Medicas de Centroamérica in San Jose, Costa Rica, Dr. Arce-Lara completed his residency in internal medicine at Mercy Catholic Center in Philadelphia, Pa. He completed his fellowship in hematology and oncology, at The Ohio State University Medical Center in Columbus, Ohio.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde