Medical Oncologist and Hematologist Carlos Arce-Lara joins Medical College of Wisconsin Faculty, Froedtert Hospital Staff
Carlos Arce-Lara, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (hematology/oncology) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). He sees patients at Froedtert Hospital.
Board certified in medical oncology and internal medicine, Dr. Arce-Lara’s clinical interests include lung cancer and multiple myeloma.
Prior to joining MCW, Dr. Arce-Lara held faculty appointments in hematology and oncology including clinical instructor at The Ohio State Medical Center James Cancer Center, assistant professor of medicine at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas and assistant professor at Hospital San Juan de Dios in San Jose, Costa Rica.
After earning his M.D. from Escuela Autónoma de Ciencias Medicas de Centroamérica in San Jose, Costa Rica, Dr. Arce-Lara completed his residency in internal medicine at Mercy Catholic Center in Philadelphia, Pa. He completed his fellowship in hematology and oncology, at The Ohio State University Medical Center in Columbus, Ohio.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW researchers to study treatment reporting tools for breast cancer care
- Thanksgiving Day Worship Service
- Wordsworth Trust Curator to Speak at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Hart Park Fall Clean-up & Weed-out
- MCW enters new era of medical education
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Ensure a Positive Remodeling Experience in 6 Steps
- Medical physicist named 2014 Educator of the Year
- Does breast milk affect necrotizing enterocolitis?
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room