Medical Oncologist and Hematologist Carlos Arce-Lara joins Medical College of Wisconsin Faculty, Froedtert Hospital Staff
Carlos Arce-Lara, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (hematology/oncology) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). He sees patients at Froedtert Hospital.
Board certified in medical oncology and internal medicine, Dr. Arce-Lara’s clinical interests include lung cancer and multiple myeloma.
Prior to joining MCW, Dr. Arce-Lara held faculty appointments in hematology and oncology including clinical instructor at The Ohio State Medical Center James Cancer Center, assistant professor of medicine at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas and assistant professor at Hospital San Juan de Dios in San Jose, Costa Rica.
After earning his M.D. from Escuela Autónoma de Ciencias Medicas de Centroamérica in San Jose, Costa Rica, Dr. Arce-Lara completed his residency in internal medicine at Mercy Catholic Center in Philadelphia, Pa. He completed his fellowship in hematology and oncology, at The Ohio State University Medical Center in Columbus, Ohio.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in June!
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse