Medical Oncologist and Hematologist Carlos Arce-Lara joins Medical College of Wisconsin Faculty, Froedtert Hospital Staff
Carlos Arce-Lara, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (hematology/oncology) at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). He sees patients at Froedtert Hospital.
Board certified in medical oncology and internal medicine, Dr. Arce-Lara’s clinical interests include lung cancer and multiple myeloma.
Prior to joining MCW, Dr. Arce-Lara held faculty appointments in hematology and oncology including clinical instructor at The Ohio State Medical Center James Cancer Center, assistant professor of medicine at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas and assistant professor at Hospital San Juan de Dios in San Jose, Costa Rica.
After earning his M.D. from Escuela Autónoma de Ciencias Medicas de Centroamérica in San Jose, Costa Rica, Dr. Arce-Lara completed his residency in internal medicine at Mercy Catholic Center in Philadelphia, Pa. He completed his fellowship in hematology and oncology, at The Ohio State University Medical Center in Columbus, Ohio.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa ESPRIT POMS (Seniors) and ESPRIT POMS (Juniors) Earn First Place and Second Places Honors at Badger State Pom Competition in Madison, WI
- FREE Parent/Child YOGA at Authentic Birth Center • Wellness Collective
- Science Students Learn with Depth and Complexity
- St. Matthew's Lutheran Church to Present Christmas Concert
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Explain How Technology in Faucets and Showerheads Expand Consumer Options
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Edward Zapencki Continued to Collect Money From Businesses for Fun Maps He Didn’t Deliver
- WAUMC children, youth to share 'The Case of the Reluctant Innkeeper'
- Wauwatosa Distinguished Citizen 2013 – Nominations Being Accepted
- Dean Antczak Joins LifeWise Ingredients