On Wednesday, Feb.20th, men who have experienced the death of someone in their lives are invited to attend a gathering for men only at the Harwood Place, 8220 Harwood Ave., Wauwatosa, from 6:00 – 8:00pm. For more information contact 262-524-4132 or e-mail email@example.com or visit www.churchandchapel.com
Men Journeying Through Grief is a gathering for men only who have experienced the death of a loved one, friend or co-worker and find themselves on the journey called grief. This FREE gathering will include a simple supper, sharing of grief information and area resources, as well as some discussion. Pete Reinl, Director of Grief Support Services for Church and Chapel Funeral Homes, Larry Uglow, Counselor for Stillwaters Cancer Support Services, and Patrick Monaghan will be the facilitators. For planning purposes pre-registration is appreciated (but not necessary) by calling 262-524-4132 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- June 4 Workshop Spotlights Merton and Heschel, Spiritual Giants
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event