On Wednesday, Feb.20th, men who have experienced the death of someone in their lives are invited to attend a gathering for men only at the Harwood Place, 8220 Harwood Ave., Wauwatosa, from 6:00 – 8:00pm. For more information contact 262-524-4132 or e-mail email@example.com or visit www.churchandchapel.com
Men Journeying Through Grief is a gathering for men only who have experienced the death of a loved one, friend or co-worker and find themselves on the journey called grief. This FREE gathering will include a simple supper, sharing of grief information and area resources, as well as some discussion. Pete Reinl, Director of Grief Support Services for Church and Chapel Funeral Homes, Larry Uglow, Counselor for Stillwaters Cancer Support Services, and Patrick Monaghan will be the facilitators. For planning purposes pre-registration is appreciated (but not necessary) by calling 262-524-4132 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- Columbia St. Mary's Gateway Medical Clinic Unveils New CT Scanner
- MCW seeks participants for kidney research
- Artist and Display's Final Art Class