A huge used book & more sale will be held from March 7 to March 10 at the Elm Grove Library, 13600 Juneau Blvd., Elm Grove - lower level.
In just three days, over 20,000 items will find new homes. Most items are priced between $.50 and $2. You'll find hardcover and paperback books, fiction and non-fiction, vinyl, CDs, DVDs, audio-tapes and children's puzzles and books for children, students and adults.
Some specialty items, individually priced, will be available on a "Collector's Table",
A preview sale for members of the Friends (FOEGL) (and those joining for $10 at the door), will be held Thursday, March 7 from 6 to 9 pm.
Admission is free on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, March 8, 9 and 10th. You will find a great selection on Friday, from 9 am to 7 pm. A half price sale will be held on Saturday, from 9 am to 5 pm. And a $5 a bag sale will be held on Sunday, from Noon to 4 pm.
The sale is sponsored by the Friends of the Elm Grove Library. The proceeds allow the library to expand its collection and extend programs to the public.
More information is available at 262 782 6717 or a www.FriendsofElmGroveLibrary.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Abby Thompson will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- St. Margaret Mary School to Donate 13,200 Pounds of Food
- Richard Kohlmann Named Beverage Manager at Western Racquet Club
- Area Students Perform in Miracle on 34th Street at Sunset Playhouse December 4th through December 31st
- Acclaimed actor Michael York to keynote amyloidosis event
- YOUNG WAUWATOSA RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Honors Barry Mandel With the “Building Milwaukee” Award
- Local Businesses Collect, Deliver More than 4,000 Pounds of Food to New Berlin Food Pantry
- TOP 10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN BUYING A HOME