A huge used book & more sale will be held from March 7 to March 10 at the Elm Grove Library, 13600 Juneau Blvd., Elm Grove - lower level.
In just three days, over 20,000 items will find new homes. Most items are priced between $.50 and $2. You'll find hardcover and paperback books, fiction and non-fiction, vinyl, CDs, DVDs, audio-tapes and children's puzzles and books for children, students and adults.
Some specialty items, individually priced, will be available on a "Collector's Table",
A preview sale for members of the Friends (FOEGL) (and those joining for $10 at the door), will be held Thursday, March 7 from 6 to 9 pm.
Admission is free on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, March 8, 9 and 10th. You will find a great selection on Friday, from 9 am to 7 pm. A half price sale will be held on Saturday, from 9 am to 5 pm. And a $5 a bag sale will be held on Sunday, from Noon to 4 pm.
The sale is sponsored by the Friends of the Elm Grove Library. The proceeds allow the library to expand its collection and extend programs to the public.
More information is available at 262 782 6717 or a www.FriendsofElmGroveLibrary.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th