Jay Sandlow, M.D., vice chairman and professor of urology at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW), has been elected President-Elect of the American Society of Andrology. He begins this new position on April 16, 2013, and will become the society’s president in April 2014.
Dr. Sandlow joined MCW in 2003. He received his medical degree from Rush Medical College in Chicago, Ill., in 1987. He completed a residency in urology in 1993 at the University of Iowa. Dr. Sandlow did a fellowship in infertility from 1993-1995 at the University of Iowa as well.
Dr. Sandlow, a specialist in male infertility, is experienced in microsurgery and minimally invasive treatments for male contraception. He sees patients at Froedtert Hospital, the Zablocki V.A. Medical Center, St. Joseph’s Hospital in West Bend and Community Memorial Hospital in Menomonee Falls. He is also is the director of the male infertility and andrology fellowship program in MCW’s department of urology.
The American Society of Andrology (ASA) is a unique worldwide partnership of scientists and clinicians that fosters a multi-disciplinary approach to the study of male reproduction and exists to promote scientific interchange and knowledge of the male reproductive system.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- Alicia, My Story
- 29th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Holy Week Celebration Services at Trinity UCC
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council