Jay Sandlow, M.D., vice chairman and professor of urology at the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW), has been elected President-Elect of the American Society of Andrology. He begins this new position on April 16, 2013, and will become the society’s president in April 2014.
Dr. Sandlow joined MCW in 2003. He received his medical degree from Rush Medical College in Chicago, Ill., in 1987. He completed a residency in urology in 1993 at the University of Iowa. Dr. Sandlow did a fellowship in infertility from 1993-1995 at the University of Iowa as well.
Dr. Sandlow, a specialist in male infertility, is experienced in microsurgery and minimally invasive treatments for male contraception. He sees patients at Froedtert Hospital, the Zablocki V.A. Medical Center, St. Joseph’s Hospital in West Bend and Community Memorial Hospital in Menomonee Falls. He is also is the director of the male infertility and andrology fellowship program in MCW’s department of urology.
The American Society of Andrology (ASA) is a unique worldwide partnership of scientists and clinicians that fosters a multi-disciplinary approach to the study of male reproduction and exists to promote scientific interchange and knowledge of the male reproductive system.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learning Never Ends...An Evening for Adults
- Researchers discover new gene responsible for traits involved in diabetes
- Locally Owned MOZZALUNA PIZZERIA & RISTORANTE is doing a Free Pizza Give Away on 9/25/14
- Treating post-traumatic stress disorder
- Operation Forward March to Benefit Wounded Warrior Project
- Callen Debuts Updated Website
- Nain Lutheran Church Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- “Get Your Rear in Gear” run/walk for colon cancer prevention and research
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014