The Milwaukee Chapter of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI), the area’s leading home improvement and remodeling industry resource for more than 51 years, announced that the following 16 companies have been accepted for membership:
• All Phase Home Remodeling, LLC, Merton, Wis.
• Anderson Insurance Associates, Inc. New Berlin, Wis.
• Apollo Roofing, Muskego, Wis.
• Davey Tree Expert Company, New Berlin, Wis.
• Dornbrook Construction, Inc., Wauwatosa, Wis.
• F&S Direct, LLC d/b/a Walk In Tubs of Wisconsin, Watertown, Wis.
• The Ground Crafter, LLC, Milwaukee, Wis.
• G3 Builders, Inc., Dousman, Wis.
• J&B Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc., Greendale, Wis.
• Klam Construction, Franklin, Wis.
• Mad City Windows, Madison, Wis.
• Pomp’s Tires, New Berlin, Wis.
• Star Satellite, Middleton, Wis.
• Thrivent Financial – Muskego Lakes Group, Muskego, Wis.
• Woodhaven Homes Makeover, LLC, Brookfield, Wis.
• Velux America, Inc., Greenwood, SC
As Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc. members, these companies and their staffs are dedicated to improving the quality and value of the homeowner’s investment. NARI members are carefully screened and must observe the highest standards of honesty, integrity, and responsibility. Contractor members provide professional service and maintain the high standards of the Council.
Through NARI, all members have ready access to the latest information in the field ⎯ through publications, educational programs, and an annual convention/exposition featuring new products, materials, and techniques. The NARI remodeling contractor is pledged to uphold the Association’s Code of Ethics and is dedicated to the professionalism and integrity of the remodeling industry.
The Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council was chartered in July 1961, as a Chapter of the National Home Improvement Council. In May of 1982, the National Home Improvement Council merged with the National Remodelers Association to form NARI ⎯ the National Association of the Remodeling Industry.
The Council’s goals of encouraging ethical conduct, professionalism, and sound business practices in the remodeling industry have led to the remodeling industry’s growth and made NARI a recognized authority in that industry. With over 800 members, the Milwaukee Chapter is the nation’s largest.
For more information or to receive a free copy of an annual membership roster listing all members alphabetically and by category, and the booklet, “Milwaukee/NARI’s Remodeling Guide,” call 414-771-4071 or visit the Council’s website at www.milwaukeenari.org.
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo