The Milwaukee Chapter of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI), the area’s leading home improvement and remodeling industry resource for more than 51 years, announced that the following 16 companies have been accepted for membership:
• All Phase Home Remodeling, LLC, Merton, Wis.
• Anderson Insurance Associates, Inc. New Berlin, Wis.
• Apollo Roofing, Muskego, Wis.
• Davey Tree Expert Company, New Berlin, Wis.
• Dornbrook Construction, Inc., Wauwatosa, Wis.
• F&S Direct, LLC d/b/a Walk In Tubs of Wisconsin, Watertown, Wis.
• The Ground Crafter, LLC, Milwaukee, Wis.
• G3 Builders, Inc., Dousman, Wis.
• J&B Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc., Greendale, Wis.
• Klam Construction, Franklin, Wis.
• Mad City Windows, Madison, Wis.
• Pomp’s Tires, New Berlin, Wis.
• Star Satellite, Middleton, Wis.
• Thrivent Financial – Muskego Lakes Group, Muskego, Wis.
• Woodhaven Homes Makeover, LLC, Brookfield, Wis.
• Velux America, Inc., Greenwood, SC
As Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc. members, these companies and their staffs are dedicated to improving the quality and value of the homeowner’s investment. NARI members are carefully screened and must observe the highest standards of honesty, integrity, and responsibility. Contractor members provide professional service and maintain the high standards of the Council.
Through NARI, all members have ready access to the latest information in the field ⎯ through publications, educational programs, and an annual convention/exposition featuring new products, materials, and techniques. The NARI remodeling contractor is pledged to uphold the Association’s Code of Ethics and is dedicated to the professionalism and integrity of the remodeling industry.
The Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council was chartered in July 1961, as a Chapter of the National Home Improvement Council. In May of 1982, the National Home Improvement Council merged with the National Remodelers Association to form NARI ⎯ the National Association of the Remodeling Industry.
The Council’s goals of encouraging ethical conduct, professionalism, and sound business practices in the remodeling industry have led to the remodeling industry’s growth and made NARI a recognized authority in that industry. With over 800 members, the Milwaukee Chapter is the nation’s largest.
For more information or to receive a free copy of an annual membership roster listing all members alphabetically and by category, and the booklet, “Milwaukee/NARI’s Remodeling Guide,” call 414-771-4071 or visit the Council’s website at www.milwaukeenari.org.
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids