Putting an End to Arguing, Balk-Talk and Begging - Free seminar at the Brookfield Public Library.
Do you want to find out how a mother of twelve children gets her kids to stop arguing, balk-talking and begging? Join Parent Coach and mother of twelve, Kimberly Krueger, for an evening with Love and Logic appropriately entitled Putting an End to Arguing, Balk-Talk and Begging. Learn skills from this new program to apply immediately to bring harmony to your home!
This free seminar takes place at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, March 6, 2013, in the Community Room of the Brookfield Public Library. Registration is requested but not required. Please contact the Adult Reference Desk at 262-782-4140, opt 1, to register or with questions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learning Never Ends...An Evening for Adults
- Researchers discover new gene responsible for traits involved in diabetes
- Locally Owned MOZZALUNA PIZZERIA & RISTORANTE is doing a Free Pizza Give Away on 9/25/14
- Treating post-traumatic stress disorder
- Operation Forward March to Benefit Wounded Warrior Project
- Callen Debuts Updated Website
- Nain Lutheran Church Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- “Get Your Rear in Gear” run/walk for colon cancer prevention and research
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014