Putting an End to Arguing, Balk-Talk and Begging - Free seminar at the Brookfield Public Library.
Do you want to find out how a mother of twelve children gets her kids to stop arguing, balk-talking and begging? Join Parent Coach and mother of twelve, Kimberly Krueger, for an evening with Love and Logic appropriately entitled Putting an End to Arguing, Balk-Talk and Begging. Learn skills from this new program to apply immediately to bring harmony to your home!
This free seminar takes place at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, March 6, 2013, in the Community Room of the Brookfield Public Library. Registration is requested but not required. Please contact the Adult Reference Desk at 262-782-4140, opt 1, to register or with questions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Scientist to investigate potential new targets to inhibit cancer growth
- Dental Associates’ Wauwatosa Clinic Continues to Serve Patients
- Son of Tosa Couple Takes Solemn Vows as Capuchin Friar
- Governor Recognizes Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
- Outsourcing Payroll and HR: The Payroll Company Advantage
- West Allis Central Class of 1979 Reunion
- BBB Tips for Summer Fair Purchases
- Lose Your Job? Your Blueprint to Recovery: Top 10 Things To Do NOW!
- Dental Associates Opens Downtown Clinic in Iron Block Building
- National Farmer's Market Week!!!