Putting an End to Arguing, Balk-Talk and Begging - Free seminar at the Brookfield Public Library.
Do you want to find out how a mother of twelve children gets her kids to stop arguing, balk-talking and begging? Join Parent Coach and mother of twelve, Kimberly Krueger, for an evening with Love and Logic appropriately entitled Putting an End to Arguing, Balk-Talk and Begging. Learn skills from this new program to apply immediately to bring harmony to your home!
This free seminar takes place at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, March 6, 2013, in the Community Room of the Brookfield Public Library. Registration is requested but not required. Please contact the Adult Reference Desk at 262-782-4140, opt 1, to register or with questions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza Celebrates “Pi Day” with $3.14 Pizzas on Friday, March 14
- Wauwatosa Recreation and Summer School New Registration Procedures
- Milwaukee Montessori School Welcomes Catherine Brys as Director of Child Care Program
- BELLWETHER’S PRIVATE LOAN FUNDING
- Holiday Food Drive For Hunger Task Force to be Featured in St. Patrick’s Day Parades
- CigarMKE SPRING FLING EVENT - FEBRUARY 21ST
- Free Sound Reinforcement & Live Sound Classes
- Historian John Gurda To Speak at Elm Grove Playhouse
- Announcing the Wauwatosa Distinguished Citizen for 2013: Maureen Connors Badding
- McKinley Lodge Fish Fry