Putting an End to Arguing, Balk-Talk and Begging - Free seminar at the Brookfield Public Library.
Do you want to find out how a mother of twelve children gets her kids to stop arguing, balk-talking and begging? Join Parent Coach and mother of twelve, Kimberly Krueger, for an evening with Love and Logic appropriately entitled Putting an End to Arguing, Balk-Talk and Begging. Learn skills from this new program to apply immediately to bring harmony to your home!
This free seminar takes place at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, March 6, 2013, in the Community Room of the Brookfield Public Library. Registration is requested but not required. Please contact the Adult Reference Desk at 262-782-4140, opt 1, to register or with questions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB to Hold Free Fall Shredding Events
- Travel Around the World at the 71st Annual Holiday Folk Fair International
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips for Easier Fall Lawn & Garden Maintenance
- Attendance at Seventh Annual Multi-Chamber Networking Event Tops Two Hundred Fifty Members
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center's Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Fall Open House at Heritage Court in Menomonee Falls
- St. Robert School Annual Rummage Sale October 3 and 4
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- HMGC designated to run Undiagnosed Disease Network sequencing center
- New parking lot kicks off $1 million in WAUMC capital improvements