Putting an End to Arguing, Balk-Talk and Begging - Free seminar at the Brookfield Public Library.
Do you want to find out how a mother of twelve children gets her kids to stop arguing, balk-talking and begging? Join Parent Coach and mother of twelve, Kimberly Krueger, for an evening with Love and Logic appropriately entitled Putting an End to Arguing, Balk-Talk and Begging. Learn skills from this new program to apply immediately to bring harmony to your home!
This free seminar takes place at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, March 6, 2013, in the Community Room of the Brookfield Public Library. Registration is requested but not required. Please contact the Adult Reference Desk at 262-782-4140, opt 1, to register or with questions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Jude the Apostle Kindergartners Gift of Warmth Keeps Giving
- Virtual School Students Meet Classmates at Discovery World Field Trip
- Wauwatosa residents win grants through Northwestern Mutual Days of Sharing program
- Not a Good Idea to Bike?
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC AND WELLNESS CENTER, INC. PATIENTS GIVE OUTSTANDING TESTIMONIALS
- Milwaukee/NARI Recognizes Six Industry Advocates
- Dr. Melinda Stolley named MCW Cancer Center associate director
- WAUWATOSA DISTINGUISHED CITIZEN 2014: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
- “Battle of the Bays” Getaway winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Celebrate the Christmas Season with Trinity United Church of Christ